HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Chris F, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:06 PM
Keep calm and don't blink
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,006 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WadesRC View Post
This is a test of the control system.
This is only a test!!!
I think we need to maintain a mature attitude to this development.
KiwiKid is online now Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ModelAero Polaris Ultra
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:12 PM
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,006 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberJay View Post
As often as I follow this thread, and the other's, I gotta say, RCG has the right to restrict whatever they want. Complaining about it is nothing new, and won't change anything.
-J
I agree, what annoys me is one mod has taken it upon himself to change the rules (or his interpretation of the previously promulgated rules) regarding acceptable female attire in postings.
The rules state that offensive content occurs when "The post contains content that portrays an area of the body normally covered by a bikini" Ka-ching!!
I am lodging a complaint.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by KiwiKid; Sep 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:14 PM
Fresno, California
Joined Mar 2007
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid View Post
Sucks to be you. Okaaaay ...... let's see if these ones pass muster.
My god I want to be that A-10!!!
BigGuyJT is offline Find More Posts by BigGuyJT
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:29 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid View Post
I agree, what annoys me is one mod has taken it upon himself to change the rules (or his interpretation of the previously promulgated rules) regarding acceptable female attire in postings.
The rules state that offensive content occurs when "The post contains content that portrays an area of the body normally covered by a bikini" Ka-ching!!
I am lodging a complaint.
I can promise you 100% and then some that one mod is not making decisions about what gets posted here or not. The message comes from on high, as in the owner. Someone mentioned previously he has the right, and ability to determine content on his privately owned site that we visit. Those that want to keep pushing the limits, or continue to complain about moderation (a no no in non SSC threads), will continue to be looked at more closely. Chances are they will continue to complain about that and blame others.

Why risk it?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Sep 10, 2013, 11:02 PM
Fresno, California
Joined Mar 2007
2,591 Posts
Kiwi I dont know where you found that A-10 pic, but upon multiple examinations it sure looks like it was taken at the club here in madera California.
BigGuyJT is offline Find More Posts by BigGuyJT
Old Sep 10, 2013, 11:53 PM
Blue Sky Mining
Australia, VIC, Miners Rest
Joined Feb 2009
1,556 Posts
C'mon guys keep it in perspective.

Part of the fun is to debate with the moderators. Especially en masse.
batballs is online now Find More Posts by batballs
Last edited by batballs; Sep 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: just checking my spelling...
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:42 AM
Got Another Prop?
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Aug 2006
586 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by batballs View Post
C'mon guys keep it in perspective.

Part of the fun is to debate with the moderators. Especially en masse.
The problem is the moderators don't debate, they lurk, so you can't openly discuss anything with them and I'm not referring to the silly stuff that goes on here.
God knows I've made several sincere attempts to discuss historic model aviation events with the moderators and all of my messages were ignored.
WadesRC is offline Find More Posts by WadesRC
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:57 AM
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,006 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuyJT View Post
Kiwi I dont know where you found that A-10 pic, but upon multiple examinations it sure looks like it was taken at the club here in madera California.
Haha, these things always happen when you are not around. Not sure where I got that one from. There are some more pics of her in post #13 and (gulp) the offending Su-27 girl (who, incidentally, was the girlfriend of the builder/photograher).
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ModelAero Polaris Ultra
Old Sep 11, 2013, 02:37 AM
Blue Sky Mining
Australia, VIC, Miners Rest
Joined Feb 2009
1,556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WadesRC View Post
The problem is the moderators don't debate, they lurk, so you can't openly discuss anything with them and I'm not referring to the silly stuff that goes on here.
God knows I've made several sincere attempts to discuss historic model aviation events with the moderators and all of my messages were ignored.
The moderators don't debate with the masses.
They have to keep their respectable public persona intact.

Otherwise they'd definitely support this thread.
batballs is online now Find More Posts by batballs
Old Sep 11, 2013, 08:05 AM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jun 2009
24,578 Posts
Best just to get on with the pics and banter - if you get points, suck it in and move on.

No use arguing with the powers that be - you won't win. Trust me.

Soooo... keep the good stuff coming. If you get smacked for something considered a little too risquè, remove it and post something a tad more 'acceptable' in it's place.

All in all, there have been some ripper pics thus far.

Keep up the good work!

BJ
BJ64 is online now Find More Posts by BJ64
Old Sep 11, 2013, 08:07 AM
RCG Staff Member
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Oct 2003
5,174 Posts
Hey Guys,

Many images and links on this thread break our rule against suggestive posts. This thread has also gone off topic.
Instead of warning all those posts we have decided to close this thread. We appreciate your participation at RCG but all posts must fall within our rules.

We will be increasing our moderation of adult content.
RCGroups is a family friendly site and suggestive/adult content is not appropriate.
Please follow all rules and report any posts you feel break site rules.
Jason Cole is offline Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator
Closed Thread