HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Joined Dec 2014
2 Posts
Question
S107 Dies Midair

Hey all,

The S107 was working fine untill just a little bit ago, now it revs up, and then blinks green, signaling a disconnect with the controller (I think). not a big deal when its not on the ground, but it will also do it when it's off the ground, then just fall down. Is this a common issue, I tried to look up "blinking green light", and "dies midair" to no avail.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

-Coomanperson
coomanperson is offline Find More Posts by coomanperson
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Y=C+I+G
United States, CA, Rosemead
Joined Jan 2012
9,047 Posts
did you try with a different battery?
cmdl is offline Find More Posts by cmdl
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Joined Dec 2014
2 Posts
Yeah, it seems the controller is keeping a constant signal with the heli, not sure what else it could be, besides a dud... It was working so well up until it's like 3rd recharge..
coomanperson is offline Find More Posts by coomanperson