HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JCMorgan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2013, 12:30 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2012
2,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
sliced my eyeball open to remove the cataract and replace it with an artificial lens, I'm game.
That sounds freaking scary. The snip would be nothing in comparison. Beer and steak.

Get baby peas for a laugh.
Griphin is offline Find More Posts by Griphin
Old Sep 06, 2013, 09:20 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
That sounds freaking scary. The snip would be nothing in comparison. Beer and steak.

Get baby peas for a laugh.
Yeah, I was scared. I remember being on the table and they were giving me the juice, and I said, OK I'm relaxed now but I'm still way too aware for them to start. The anesthesiologist said OK and that's the last thing I remember. I woke up to something tugging and moving my eye but no pain and no fear so and they were done so it was all good. But you only get a local for a snip job, that's scary. Hey, what's it cost?!?!? A lot less than a kid I'm sure. Hey if I had unlimited money I'd have 4 kids, but I like having enough money to take them on vacations, and buy helis of course!
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Sep 07, 2013, 04:58 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2012
2,251 Posts
For cost you'll need someone over there. For me I was out of pocket $300 after insurance. Oh BTW I was given a general and woke up all done with my lovely wife with choc jam donuts and frozen peas
Griphin is offline Find More Posts by Griphin
Old Sep 07, 2013, 12:58 PM
United States, CA, Paso Robles
Joined Apr 2013
565 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
For cost you'll need someone over there. For me I was out of pocket $300 after insurance. Oh BTW I was given a general and woke up all done with my lovely wife with choc jam donuts and frozen peas
Forget the damn donuts she had better be standing there with a brand new feaking plane !!!!!!!!!.... Yeah and I guess donuts wouldnt be so bad too...
MD AUTO is offline Find More Posts by MD AUTO