HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:10 PM
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoraddict View Post
I have been using these all summer and really like the fact that you can change out the batteries, how bright they are, and specially how well they fly.

http://www.heli-world.com/detail.aspx?ID=10484
now those are sweet
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:13 PM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtreo View Post
I'm making all size Heli night blades for sale. Check out my blog page for details. Thanks, Tim http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=433840
wow man you are the king
what would it cost to have some batteries installed in my align 500 night blades ?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:09 PM
Click my name for night blades
United States, PA, Warminster
Joined Nov 2011
81 Posts
Hey thanks WC . If you want to keep the Aligns with the 3? colors (don't blame you if you do cause you already have them) if I were you I would forget about Aligns stock batteries (whatever they are) and just do like I do with my night blades. 1S lipo + double sided servo tape + strapping tape strips (the kind with the fiberglass like threads in it) + a quality shrink wrap then wire it to whatever Align has for thier battery leads. You will have to find out what kind of resistors Align used to determine what size Lipo you can use. You would also have mount charge connectors and make up a parallel charge lead for your charger.
If you don't feel up for doing it yourself I could definitetly help you out with that for a fair price that we both agree on. Pm me if you want. Thanks, Tim

PS - Ide still love to see some pics or video of the Rotor-Tech night blades with the 2 or 3 LED colors lit and spun up at night... Wonder why it is so hard to find and why they don't put pictures in any of there ads ?

Here is a set I just finished that I think is pretty cool. Top and bottom view.

Timtreo is offline Find More Posts by Timtreo
Last edited by Timtreo; Oct 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:09 PM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtreo View Post
Hey thanks WC . If you want to keep the Aligns with the 3? colors (don't blame you if you do cause you already have them) if I were you I would forget about Aligns stock batteries (whatever they are) and just do like I do with my night blades. 1S lipo + double sided servo tape + strapping tape strips (the kind with the fiberglass like threads in it) + a quality shrink wrap then wire it to whatever Align has for thier battery leads. You will have to find out what kind of resistors Align used to determine what size Lipo you can use. You would also have mount charge connectors and make up a parallel charge lead for your charger.
If you don't feel up for doing it yourself I could definitetly help you out with that for a fair price that we both agree on. Pm me if you want. Thanks, Tim

PS - Ide still love to see some pics or video of the Rotor-Tech night blades with the 2 or 3 LED colors lit and spun up at night... Wonder why it is so hard to find and why they don't put pictures in any of there ads ?

Here is a set I just finished that I think is pretty cool. Top and bottom view.

those are amazing
and i want to use the 3 stock lights im poor lol
give me a price on setting up my align 500 blades then you can do my 450 blades after that and maybe add extra lights to those .
i have a couple friends and few hundred viewers who would also be interested
Old Oct 12, 2012, 12:27 AM
Click my name for night blades
United States, PA, Warminster
Joined Nov 2011
81 Posts
Sent you a PM.
Timtreo is offline Find More Posts by Timtreo