New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Dec 2014
715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaZoom View Post
CK, know of Naze and cleanflight threads that fully address fixed wing? Maybe somewhere that can show what to get and how to start with them both?
I dont, however I do know that multiwii fully supports fixed wings so I dont see why Naze wouldnt as well (you can always run standard MWC on a naze, but I imagine CF can handle planes as well).

I've just shot, and am currently uploading a video to YT showing the bind process using the CLI and NO FULL RX! Will post that shortly...
Cereal_Killer is online now Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer
United States, OH, Columbus
Joined Dec 2014
715 Posts
How to: bind sat to Naze32 without receiver!

How to: Bind spektrum sat in CF WITHOUT receiver (6 min 36 sec)

Hm, video is live, not sure why preview isnt working, click link to view.
Cereal_Killer is online now Find More Posts by Cereal_Killer