HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:45 AM
Joined Feb 2008
20 Posts
Discussion
Got the bug again.

Hi everybody!

Encouraged by all the great build logs I've found here, I've rekindled my love of RC again and ordered a few kits.

As a lad (20+ year ago) I drew a huge amount of enjoyment from building balsa and tissue rubber powered kits, but always dreamed of being able control them like my dads IC planes. I had a go a couple of year ago of getting back into flying with a Plantraco starter kit, but quickly dropped it by how flimsy and weak the actuators were (and foam just doesnt appeal to me as I'm more into building than flying).

Then I came upon the Guillow RC conversion threads here- this I think is exactly what I've been waiting for!

I've therefore ordered a Guillows bird dog and ME-109 kit I get me started, along with a plantraco micro9-s-4ch rx
BobSmoke is offline Find More Posts by BobSmoke
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread