HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 11, 2014, 02:07 AM
275mph club
Regensburg, Germany
Joined Apr 2003
504 Posts
The first steps for Ralphs four-flap-wing are done and Stefan and i had a grinding session for the new wing mold this weekend. Perfect Triceps training with aching muscles this week ! We also glued the screw connections in! Next weekend the finishing and polishing will be done to finally start with the first four-flap-wing! Also Kais first two new Typhoon and Typhoon XS wings for season 2014 will be finished soon and Meinards Typhoon XXS !
The next wings will be built with the new IMS SpreadTow fabric from R&G which has better specifications than the 76g IMS Textreme SpreadTow from Oxeon and is more tightly woven!
We are curious about the first results!
Ciao, Marcus
M. Koch is offline Find More Posts by M. Koch
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2014, 06:59 AM
Canada, SK, Prince Albert
Joined Jan 2006
1,258 Posts
Don't forget...if any of those old Typhoons are collecting dust I have a good HOME for them
arcticflyer is offline Find More Posts by arcticflyer
Old Feb 12, 2014, 12:22 AM
Joined Nov 2006
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion-fan View Post
soon the next taifun-xs will be born out of marcus' molds.
especially for me build with 4 flaps and coloured in "bird of paradies" design.
strong enough build for my "playground" and full speed resistant too.
great as "multi-rule flyer".

drive will be a very special slow turning 4535 evospeed with 0,1mm cobalt-iron lams working with my 12"x31,5" 3blade folder. hope for 400+km/h with less than 10.000 rpm.

can't wait, to get it in my fingers.

very correct color matched!
Dzhamal is offline Find More Posts by Dzhamal
Old Feb 12, 2014, 10:55 AM
member of 400km/h club
Joined Nov 2008
434 Posts
I like the design.
my bird of paradise shows me, that it is very good visible, also far away or very high.
scorpion-fan is offline Find More Posts by scorpion-fan