HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2014, 05:37 PM
United States, FL, Deltona
Joined Dec 2007
52 Posts
Banned because claiming legitimacy based on the illegal acts of Iowa and Kansas is going to draw more laughter than respect.
HELPLIS is offline Find More Posts by HELPLIS
Old Apr 18, 2014, 07:55 AM
Expert in sawdust production
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Aug 2007
553 Posts
Banned because claiming legitimacy based on illegal acts is a time honored tradition of politicians going back to the Revolutionary War. (How do you think the early presidents became wealthy while in office?)
flyerinokc is online now Find More Posts by flyerinokc
Old Apr 18, 2014, 06:36 PM
Joined Dec 2007
52 Posts
Banned for claiming legitimacy for illegal acts as a politician. And the tradition goes back a lot farther than the Revolution.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 07:40 AM
Australia, VIC, Hampton Park
Joined Feb 2011
411 Posts
Banned because 80% of your posts are in this thread.

The rest of us pass by now and again when were bored.

Banned for making this your life...There's more to life...!
Fugbucker is offline Find More Posts by Fugbucker
Old Apr 19, 2014, 08:53 AM
Joined Dec 2007
52 Posts
Banned because I only post in other threads when I've something to contribute, which, given the comparable levels of skill and experience, doesn't happen often, or to ask questions, which someone has already asked, and, if I keep reading, I'll find that someone else(s) have alreadt answered, usually with multiple very good alternatives.
Banned because you can learn a lot by reading said threads, and refraining from cluttering them up with pointless, irrelevant, redundant, or worthless post.
Banned because I rarely spend much time on this thread. I read the latest posts, often getting a good laugh, often put in my own two cents, and get on with my life.
Banned because, where other forums are a learning tool where the masters of the various masters share the wonders of their craft and we watch and learn and enjoy, this thread is an an interactive version of Live at the Improv. It happens to be fun.
Banned because I have a life. Part of it is based on the enjoyment of laughter. As has already been said elsewhere, Laughter is the wine of the gods.
Banned because all that"s needed here to participate is smarta$$, whimsy, a sense of the ridiculous is useful, a touch of satire, and, most of all a sense of humor.
Banned because we're all wasting a couple of minutes in passing getting a quick giggle, and,apparently, you don't like that.
Banned because I'e found that all the best things in life include enjoyment.
Jealous?
Old Apr 19, 2014, 08:43 PM
Always RC
Joined Jul 2013
82 Posts
Banned because that post was too long. I couldn't read all that
RCPIOLOT is offline Find More Posts by RCPIOLOT
Old Apr 19, 2014, 09:35 PM
Joined Dec 2007
52 Posts