HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2011, 08:16 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Question
can you make the dx6i with ratched throttle?

i have seen some things where it says ratched throttle with dx6i do you have to open the dx6i up and like mod it or is it in the settings or something?
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2011, 08:46 PM
United States, FL, Navarre
Joined May 2004
271 Posts
You have to take the back off the radio, 6 screws.

Separate the halves carefully because there are wires for the back switches, buddy cord, and battery tray that are connected to the main board and the back half.

Then on the back of the Throttle/Rudder gimble your right when looking in the back of the radio. You will see a strip of metal. You have to take the screw that's holding it off, and switch it around. Once you tighten the screw you will have the ratchet.
Madguns is offline Find More Posts by Madguns
Old Sep 20, 2011, 08:51 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madguns View Post
You have to take the back off the radio, 6 screws.

Separate the halves carefully because there are wires for the back switches, buddy cord, and battery tray that are connected to the main board and the back half.

Then on the back of the Throttle/Rudder gimble your right when looking in the back of the radio. You will see a strip of metal. You have to take the screw that's holding it off, and switch it around. Once you tighten the screw you will have the ratchet.
ok thank you very much
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface