HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 02, 2014, 10:16 AM
Joined Aug 2014
7 Posts
Discussion
Use FS-T6 with Simulator

Hello, I have a FlySky FS-T6 transmitter and I was hoping I could hook it up to my pc using this cable http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...USB_Cable.html

Is this possible? In my research it seems it is but I've been having trouble. Some sources leave me under the impression that using ppjoy I can make it work? However I am having trouble installing PPJoy. It tells me it needs PPJoyBus.sys installed.
Any ideas how I can make it work?
Thanks!
musiman93 is offline Find More Posts by musiman93
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2014, 01:26 PM
Bit-Twiddler and Flyer
USA, VA, Chantilly
Joined Apr 2002
1,708 Posts
With the USB sim cable for the transmitter, you do not need PPJoy. Setup a model name on your transmitter for the sim that is for an airplane. It will work with airplanes, quads and helis.

Windows should recognize the USB device when you plug in. If not, you may need to download and install a driver for the USB cable.

Once the cable is recognized by Windows, calibrate the "joystick" in Windows before using it in a simulator.
ggunners is offline Find More Posts by ggunners
Old Dec 02, 2014, 01:58 PM
Joined Aug 2014
7 Posts
thanks for your response. I don't believe that this is actually a simulator cable. it's actually a programming cable for the t6 but I was under the impression that maybe I could use it?
musiman93 is offline Find More Posts by musiman93
Old Dec 02, 2014, 03:42 PM
Bit-Twiddler and Flyer
USA, VA, Chantilly
Joined Apr 2002
1,708 Posts
Try this cable:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
ggunners is offline Find More Posts by ggunners