Get one free! ARRIS HDMI to AV Cable with Shutter!
we are looking for free testers and have already shipped 5pcs out, please click this link for detailed information:
Support Cameras: Nikon, Canon, Sony (such as SONY NEX-5, 5N,5R,5T,5TL,6R,7N,7R. Nikon D90,D3X, etc. )
The ARRIS FPV3020 HDMI to AV converter module is specially designed for aerial photography, featuring extremely small volume and super light weight. The shutter release cable makes the module be capable of controlling photo taking and video shooting through directly connecting to a receiver with a 3-position switch, besides, it can also be used to control the video transmission through directly connecting with A/V transmission system. This ARRIS converter module has a built-in Infrared Ray function, can perfectly work with Sony, Canon and Nikon series camereas. All these features make it become almost the universal controller in the market.
1. Both Mini HDMI and micro HDMI can be used, interface changeable.
2. Adopts the latest chip available in the market, be compatible with cameras like Nikon, Canon, Sony and there is no need to buy additional adaptor when using different cameras for customers.
3. The use of soft cable makes the installation become more easy.
4. All the parts are designed separately, customer can change those easily-damaged items conveniently.
5. It can support both photo-shooting and video-taking.
6. Advanced chip and scientific wiresing makes the converter be more light in weight and small in size.
main board Size : 30*20mm
Plug Size (no wire): mm*16mm*14mm
Soft Wire Length: 190mm
Single Wire: 180mm
How to use:
1. Working Voltage
The ARRIS HDMI to AV cable with shutter does not support high voltage receiver, the supply voltage of the receiver should be 4.8V to 6V. Any supply voltage beyond this may burn the new convert module.
If there is no receiver control signal, the red LED flashes 4 times every second. At this time, the user can check whether you power the receiver, or whether the radio binds with the receiver successfully.
2. Set the HDMI resolution to "Auto"
3.Set the Drive Mode of the camera to "Remote Cdr."
4. Connect the HDMI cable with camera, shutter control wire with the receiver
Connect the wire next to "G V" to video TX. G is the negative pole, V is video.
Connect the wire next to " "with receiver.
5.Put the HDMI converter module in the proper position; make sure the infrared LED is in the effective range of the Camera infrared LED. The infrared LED should be not covered.
Instruction Manual Download
Our website: www.hobby-wing.com
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Yippee!||Get one free! ARRIS 325 High Performance Full Carbon Fiber Blade for 450 helicopter||HW_Nancy||Electric Heli Talk||23||May 08, 2015 12:48 PM|
|Discussion||Free ARRIS HDMI to AV Cable with Shutter to Test||ARRISHOBBY||Multirotor Talk||16||Apr 11, 2015 11:33 AM|
|Discussion||Free ARRIS Super Light HDMI to AV Cable including the IR Shutter to Test||ARRISHOBBY||FPV Equipment||5||Feb 06, 2015 04:03 PM|
|For Sale||Kopterworx - Zenmuse GH4 HDMI to AV converter mini + micro HDMI thin cable||SeacoastRE||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Sep 11, 2014 04:00 PM|