new designed frame plenty of room for the largest of nose's
wayneuk is offline Find More Posts by wayneuk
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2015, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by Jboo8706
United States, CT, Southington
Joined Feb 2015
10 Posts
Anybody know how far back they pushed the release of the 1.3 Nexwave modules for the Dom's?
Jboo8706 is offline Find More Posts by Jboo8706
Old May 12, 2015, 10:09 AM
Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Canada, NL, Conception Bay South
Joined Jun 2012
167 Posts
Anyone know what is causing this when using the built in PVR?
Newfie Pilot is online now Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Old May 12, 2015, 10:39 AM
KC
Find More Posts by KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
4,389 Posts
That will happen if you turn the receiver on first.

Try turning the vTx/camera On first, then the Rx, then the DVR. Or, cycle the Rx power if it was already On before the vTx was turned On.
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC
Last edited by KC; May 12, 2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old May 12, 2015, 10:42 AM
Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Canada, NL, Conception Bay South
Joined Jun 2012
167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC View Post
That will happen if you turn the receiver on first.

Try turning the vTx/camera On first, then the Rx, then the DVR. Or, cycle the Rx power (if its already on) after turning On the Tx. It's stupid, I know.
Thanks, I'll give it a try and see if it fixes it.
Newfie Pilot is online now Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Old May 12, 2015, 10:57 AM
KC
Find More Posts by KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
4,389 Posts
Found this this quote from FatShark.
http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....l=1#post536954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Shark
Don't power the DVR until you have an image in the goggles.

So the proper startup procedure is:
1) Turn on goggles, scan for clear channel
2) Turn on transmitter, camera, OSD etc
3) After you have the correct image in the goggles (no more OSDs to turn on, you are on your channel, not viewing a buddy who might be flying a different format) turn on the DVR

Or another way of putting it: Don't turn on the DVR until you have an image in the goggle because the DVR won't know what format to choose. I.e. the DVR selects the format at the time its turned on (this is why the DVR has to be turned on separately).
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC
Old May 19, 2015, 03:42 PM
Find More Posts by Flyingox
United Kingdom
Joined Mar 2011
26 Posts
Fatshark HD DVR not recording OSD

I've found the DVR fails to record the OSD information when using 650TVL cameras such as RunCam 650TVL. The picture is captured fine but no overlay. Using the same configuration but swapping out the camera for a 600TVL camera the DVR records the OSD information!

Has anyone managed to fix this issue without reverting to a 600TVL camera?
Flyingox is offline Find More Posts by Flyingox
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Find More Posts by Milf Hunter
United States, TN, Johnson City
Joined Oct 2011
207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingox View Post
I've found the DVR fails to record the OSD information when using 650TVL cameras such as RunCam 650TVL. The picture is captured fine but no overlay. Using the same configuration but swapping out the camera for a 600TVL camera the DVR records the OSD information!

Has anyone managed to fix this issue without reverting to a 600TVL camera?
I have a 650 TVL SKY camera and the OSD doesn't show up very well on the screen. One of the security camera 2000 guys said that my specific camera was not compatible with OSD displays. It's smaller than a regular pz0420 camera and in a silver case. This is what it says on the website:
Please note: The current version of RunCam SKY is not completely compatible with MAX7456 chip OSD ( Blurred OSD display or flickering)
This happens without using the DVR so your problem may be different but just thought I'd share.
Milf Hunter is offline Find More Posts by Milf Hunter
Last edited by Milf Hunter; Yesterday at 02:35 AM.
Old Today, 05:29 AM
Find More Posts by w1thoutnickname
Joined Feb 2015
1 Posts
Hello, I'am newbie here.

I have several questions about Fatshark DomHD. How can I connect it with PC? Use trinity headtracker in 3D games
w1thoutnickname is offline Find More Posts by w1thoutnickname
Old Today, 07:28 AM
Find More Posts by Kotze101
Quarry Rat
South Africa, KZN, Durban
Joined Aug 2007
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1thoutnickname View Post
Hello, I'am newbie here.

I have several questions about Fatshark DomHD. How can I connect it with PC? Use trinity headtracker in 3D games
Sorry but what you have in mind wont work...
Kotze101 is offline Find More Posts by Kotze101
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by delirious1
Joined Apr 2011
284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
This is a quote from FatShark in FPV Lab on the acknowledgement of the HD Problem:

In my own defense I tried to persuade people to purchase the DOMV2 and warned that the DOMHD will not work for everyone. I even posted that I personally fly with the DOMV2 and prefer it over the DOMHD. I told retailers to educate anyone purchasing the DOMHD that they should consider the V2s. I was even considering not releasing the DOMHD at all but most people can remember about 3 months ago how nasty the forums and my Facebook posts got over the delayed release that I was put between a rock and a hard place. I didn't have much choice but to release them. In hindsight I should've gone with the 35 degree optics I originally designed but was rejeted by the community. They wouldn't have been extreme image size, but they would've delivered an image that could not be faulted. Guess we all learned from this one.

EDIT: I'm just strictly speculating here BUT I have a feeling that FatShark will be pulling these HD models off the market soon OR supply by special order only. I have to give Greg & the company credit for producing a statement like that and being transparent about the issues at hand. It takes B@lls for a company to admit a problem. Kudos!
Thanks for this. Just cancelled my Amazon order
delirious1 is offline Find More Posts by delirious1