SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 20, 2015, 06:44 AM
Find More Posts by Stringer
Joined May 2013
712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajile View Post
Repaired my groundstation after a short burned out the power harness, and i finally got around to driving it around in FPV. The previous one were just test runs with the stock 2.4 radio and trying out different frequencies. This is with the 433 LRS and ready to try navigating around the flying site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGCRDOG_vC4

That went around a full concrete wall and a house. I'm having issues with the reception when it's moving tho. The static clears up when it's not moving, i'm not sure why.

How are you powering the fpv gear? It could be line noise or ground loops.
Stringer is online now Find More Posts by Stringer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2015, 06:53 AM
Find More Posts by Hajile
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
How are you powering the fpv gear? It could be line noise or ground loops.
The small battery on top is a 500mah 12v and powers the vTX. The mobius is connected to the 5v line on the receiver. The ESC is powered by a 3500mah 2S, Tingin mo yun ang problema?

Try ko magkabit ng CCD camera para lahat ng video exclusively wired sa 3S na.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; May 20, 2015 at 07:05 AM.
Old May 20, 2015, 08:17 AM
Find More Posts by Stringer
Joined May 2013
712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajile View Post
The small battery on top is a 500mah 12v and powers the vTX. The mobius is connected to the 5v line on the receiver. The ESC is powered by a 3500mah 2S, Tingin mo yun ang problema?

Try ko magkabit ng CCD camera para lahat ng video exclusively wired sa 3S na.

Oh, so your video is directly from the mobius to the vtx. Can you use a separate BEC, connected to the 500mah 3S and use that to power your mobius? That way there is a complete separation between the fpv gear and drivetrain.
Stringer is online now Find More Posts by Stringer
Old May 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
Find More Posts by Hajile
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
Oh, so your video is directly from the mobius to the vtx. Can you use a separate BEC, connected to the 500mah 3S and use that to power your mobius? That way there is a complete separation between the fpv gear and drivetrain.
Yeah, i have a ubec, i'm gonna try to simplify it and replace the mobius with a CCD camera first tho. Hopefully that fixes it, the mobius cable does wiggle a bit.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member