New Products Flash Sale
Old May 22, 2015, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by Nucc10
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Jan 2013
420 Posts
MYFLYDREAM IN THE MYTWINDREAM. GREAT COMBO. AUTOLAUNCH mode in slo mo.
Mytwindream launch slo mo (0 min 22 sec)
Nucc10 is offline Find More Posts by Nucc10
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,788 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumixmd View Post

Answer: to solve your "problem" you have to increase PLANE SETTINGS -> ROLL TRIM and PITCH TRIM. Increase it by one unit at a time.
Is it normal for the increment to be in 5 points and stop at 10? I re calibrated everything flat on the floor. Went into plane settings and noticed it pitch was at 2. (the wing sits flat on the floor with a nose up attitude). So i moved to adjust it up a bit and it went to 7, then when i pushed it again it went to 10 and that was it. Is that normal? Im sure i played with this before and it moved in 1 increments.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old Today, 02:30 AM
Find More Posts by reedevil
Russia, Saint Petersburg, SPB
Joined May 2013
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
Is it normal for the increment to be in 5 points and stop at 10? I re calibrated everything flat on the floor. Went into plane settings and noticed it pitch was at 2. (the wing sits flat on the floor with a nose up attitude). So i moved to adjust it up a bit and it went to 7, then when i pushed it again it went to 10 and that was it. Is that normal? Im sure i played with this before and it moved in 1 increments.
Your CH5 was probably switch in mid or high position during setting.

Moving CH5 in menus to MID or HIGH position increase increment value. For example in CH5 LOW it will add only 1 point per move, in MID it will add 5 points, in HIGH it will add 10 points per move.

It useful for big range values like circle radius, cruise speed etc.

7 or 10 is to high for trim.
reedevil is offline Find More Posts by reedevil
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Find More Posts by schumixmd
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedevil View Post
Your CH5 was probably switch in mid or high position during setting.

Moving CH5 in menus to MID or HIGH position increase increment value. For example in CH5 LOW it will add only 1 point per move, in MID it will add 5 points, in HIGH it will add 10 points per move.

It useful for big range values like circle radius, cruise speed etc.

7 or 10 is to high for trim.
That's very true, the only correction is: it is CH6 that changes the increment value, not CH5.
schumixmd is offline Find More Posts by schumixmd
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,788 Posts
Ok awesome. Missed this info in the manual.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Find More Posts by reedevil
Russia, Saint Petersburg, SPB
Joined May 2013
190 Posts
Got a very windy flight on my Sky Cruise with MFD. Wind was 5-8 m/s with gust to 12-14.

It was sweaty flight, ALT mode could not handle the wind with ascending, sometimes droping ground speed to 1-5 km/h and starting to tacking ( got 70% of throttle allowed for AP). So i went to STB mode, so i can control throttle. With proper power it flew much more easier, stabilisation worked realy well even on hard wind gusts.

And im pretty sure i would not land it so easy without STB mode. Wind near the ground was unpredictible.

Windy Sky Cruise 2400 (2 min 54 sec)

I'm satisfied with how AP handled this realy unconfortable flight conditions. At least now i know, it will handle it if the weather will change drastically during flight, wich on this plane could be more then 2 hour.
reedevil is offline Find More Posts by reedevil
Last edited by reedevil; Today at 05:53 PM.