HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Joined Dec 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Newbie: Syma 107 vs 108 for my kids. Should I be worried about knock offs?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I've got two young boys that love r/c copters and I'm so tired of the junk they receive every year over the holidays that breaks minutes/hours after using it.

I started searching for good started r/c heli's and the Syma 107 keeps popping up.

I'm in Montreal, Quebec and I can't find any locally and I don't think I can get it reasonably shipped in time from anywhere.

I found a local guy selling 2 x Syma 108 and he said he got them directly from Syma and they are sealed and in a foamed box, not a retail box. So it seems a little weird to me that they wouldn't be in a retail box and I didn't even think you could order directly from Syma.

Also, I know the parts and support for the Syma S107 are easily found, can the same thing be said about the S108?

Looking for some good advice, do you think I should buy it from the local guy? also I can pick up from a USA address if anyone recommends ordering from a USA store instead.
rockstead is offline Find More Posts by rockstead
to remove ads between posts