New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2016, 04:05 PM
Find More Posts by bdubya
United States, HI, Honolulu
Joined Oct 2014
60 Posts
Careful!
HobbyKing Stole My Money - NO WE DIDN'T - RESOLVED

Be careful guys when ordering from these crooks. I placed an order last week it showed shipped, when I checked the tracking number it shows that it was canceled by the sender. I should have known after the last experience over a year ago, I thought it was just because the warehouse was moving. Here's the fedex tracking so you guys can see for yourself 782676820210
bdubya is offline Find More Posts by bdubya
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2016, 08:09 PM
Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Dec 2013
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubya View Post
Be careful guys when ordering from these crooks. I placed an order last week it showed shipped, when I checked the tracking number it shows that it was canceled by the sender. I should have known after the last experience over a year ago, I thought it was just because the warehouse was moving. Here's the fedex tracking so you guys can see for yourself 782676820210
Before you go calling us "crooks" at least give me the opportunity to check into why this occurred. What ever has happened it's not with the intent to steal your money so give the name calling a rest. One way or the other this will be resolved.

Your PM to me had a very different tone than this post so keep further posts more like that and we can move forward towards a resolution. Posting with this kind of temperament just begs to get deleted until it can be edited for more a accurate overview.

Rob
HK PS NY
HobbyKingCSNYC is offline Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 29, 2016, 02:36 PM
Find More Posts by bdubya
United States, HI, Honolulu
Joined Oct 2014
60 Posts
Any updates?
bdubya is offline Find More Posts by bdubya
Old Mar 29, 2016, 03:15 PM
Joined Dec 2013
952 Posts
The warehouse folks were out of the office Fri and yesterday so they're catching up... I put the word in and they're usually good about getting back to me so I expect to hear about this tomorrow. I'm on it.

Rob
HK PS NY
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2016, 01:54 PM
Joined Dec 2013
952 Posts
So what happened to this order is this:

FedEx will not deliver lipos via air, only surface. As this order contained lipos and it's going to Hawaii it could not go via FedEx so USPS stepped in and took over the order. It's safely on its way to the OP.

So, we're not "crooks" after all.

Rob
HK PS NY
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 31, 2016, 08:25 AM
MK
Find More Posts by MK
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
2,590 Posts
There's always a reason for everything! Glad everything worked out.
MK is offline Find More Posts by MK
Old Apr 09, 2016, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by Fidelity101
Go fast, pull up.
United States, NY, Clarence Center
Joined Nov 2008
2,031 Posts
Probably a good idea to change the title, or at least remove the "careful" listing.

Also, it's great to see people representing Hobby King customer service on this forum... Gives us more confidence in being able to contact someone should something goes wrong.
Fidelity101 is online now Find More Posts by Fidelity101