Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 06, 2013, 12:17 AM
Joined Jul 2011
663 Posts
Discussion
DJI released the DT7 and DR16 RC system

The best choice for an entry level remote control. Simple, practical and equipped with spring centered sticks that centers when released, putting your aircraft into hover automatically.

It needs just 4 AA batteries and works perfectly with DJI flight control systems requiring only a single D-Bus cable, and provides two switches and a gimbal pitch control slider. Combined with a Naza-M flight control system, Flame Wheel series flight platform and an H3-2D gimbal, it creates the best total solution for hobbyists.

Functions:

DT7 Remote Controller

5 proportional channels (including Slide Lever) and 2 3-Positon switch channels.
Low voltage alert.
Non-operation alert occurs if sticks in A\E\T\R channels are centeredwithout movements in 15 minutes.
Firmware is upgradable using the RC System Assistant Software.

DR16 Receiver

Up to 16-channel remote controller support.
2.4GHz D-BUS System.

Important:

DT7 & DR16 RC System is compatible with following DJI flight control systems: NAZA-M Lite, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, WooKong-Mand A2.
For safety reasons, do not use the power battery for power supply during firmware upgrade.
Remember to reconfigure all parameters in the Assistant Software after firmware upgrade.

Click below to watch the connecting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHu2OOc5ze8

Please go to http://www.dji.com/product/dt7-dr16-rc-system/ for more information.
DJI INNOVATIONS is offline Find More Posts by DJI INNOVATIONS
Site Sponsor
Last edited by DJI INNOVATIONS; Dec 06, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2014, 01:49 PM
Ireland
Joined Mar 2013
3,273 Posts
Ive have this ordered, hope to have it next week. looking forward to getting it, as its a good price for what seem to be a receiver with excellent possibilities.

lets hope DJI bring out a 14ch radio soon.

i will post back what i think when i get it..

this hobby is getting very expensive, im going to have to stop buying DJi products very soon. in for over 3k now
eirlink is offline Find More Posts by eirlink
Old Jan 12, 2014, 04:06 PM
Ireland
Joined Mar 2013
3,273 Posts
Sidney,is the DR16 available to buy seperately yet?
eirlink is offline Find More Posts by eirlink
Old Jan 15, 2014, 09:41 AM
Hirobo Quark, Mikado Logo 400
Nr Cardiff, S Wales
Joined Sep 2008
218 Posts
Got one of these last week. It's a pleasure to use and functions great with my Naza Lite and V2 multirotors. Truly plug and play and utterly simple to use, and the centre sprung throttle is so useful with Nazas.

I too wish the DR16 was available on its own, I'd get another couple! Contacted DJI Europe to see but typically no reply yet.
mangonjb is offline Find More Posts by mangonjb
Old Jan 26, 2014, 09:16 AM
Joined Jan 2014
1 Posts
Need help with DR16

Hi,

I have bought an dt7-DR16, but am struggeling with installing it. The instructionvideo says the dr16 needs to be plugged in X2 on the NAZA M. But there already is a cable in that slot... Do i have to take that one out ? what happens with the cable that was in it ?
plz HELP
gilbert74 is offline Find More Posts by gilbert74