HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:02 AM
Hubsan X4 Rookie
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2014
164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelrun View Post
There is no difference for the H107D. Word from Hubsan is it's there for a future model that would use the same TX.
Can confirm. Just tried both modes on a couple of batts. No difference.
WannaBeRC is offline Find More Posts by WannaBeRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2014, 05:21 AM
Joined Dec 2011
181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002 View Post
Nice video. Aren't you scared to fly too close to those trees ? You might end up getting the quad stuck up high ?
I am scared but flying around trees is really fun here another try:

Hubsan X4 fpv H107D plus 808#16v3 Trees practice :
Hubsan X4 fpv H107D plus 808#16v3 Trees practice (1 min 26 sec)
Link69 is online now Find More Posts by Link69
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:30 PM
United Kingdom, England, Blackpool
Joined Jul 2014
10 Posts
I have tried searching but can't find the answer.
Can anyone tell me the pin outs for the video out socket? I have an old pair of Olympus eye trek goggles that I would like to try on the h107d.
Thanks for your help.
ched999uk is offline Find More Posts by ched999uk
Old Aug 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
Joined Aug 2014
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ched999uk View Post
I have tried searching but can't find the answer.
Can anyone tell me the pin outs for the video out socket? I have an old pair of Olympus eye trek goggles that I would like to try on the h107d.
Thanks for your help.
This is what you looking for
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2823
Stone_Drone is offline Find More Posts by Stone_Drone
Old Aug 18, 2014, 04:42 AM
United Kingdom, England, Blackpool
Joined Jul 2014
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Drone View Post
Thanks very much for that. The 'goggles' I have are suitable for use as fpv goggles. They are about 10 years old but were designed for watching movies on. They were made by Olympus and marketed in UK and elsewhere so should be safe.
The resolution isn't great but I will give them a go.

Thanks.
ched999uk is offline Find More Posts by ched999uk
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
NYC
Joined Aug 2010
2,153 Posts
vendors selling H107D in US to buy?
Torch8 is offline Find More Posts by Torch8
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
694 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch8 View Post
vendors selling H107D in US to buy?
You can get the H107D from Banggood's US warehouse. Use coupon code "BGW002" to get an 8% discount.
IndiaHobby is online now Find More Posts by IndiaHobby
Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcor View Post
Try an $11 patch antenna from Ebay. The CL is not compatible with the stock antenna.
Hmm I must've mentioned soldering-in the Clover antenna? but that's how I made it compatible with the Hubsan advanced TX.

update: After re-soldering the stock Dipole I got good picture again.. so I tried the Clover again but this times I had a lot of grain in the picture! and it persisted even when soldering back the Dipole!?? it kinda went down-hill from there... until I swapped battery packs.... and the Picture cleared right-up! The Clover antenna works great now BTW.
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,655 Posts
been away for a bit... and gots to catch-up on this thread still.

I got my replacement H107D in a few days ago(thanks eHirobo), and sadly it's been too windy, rainy and cold lately to do any flying out-side, but I did manage a flight to test the 7" LCD/dvr despite the winds and rain-clouds blowing-in. It was a bit windier than I had thought and almost lost it on a roof-top accross the street when a gust took it! and I started seeing street then building/roof! so I cut-throttle and looked-up to see it bounce-off the building's slanted roof to fall to the asphalt drive-way! and only had a prop-protector arm break from the fall. I forgot to record the crash but recorded the next flight OK, but am not sure if the static was due to the Channel selected on the 7"LCD/dvr or if it was from the Power-lines on the street and lot.

I also had a chance to fly the H107D in my room with a pair of Skyzone goggles... and it's freaking Amazing compared to looking/flying from the 3.5" or the 7" LCD screens!! The immersion is Significant! and by the end of the LiPo I was doing piroettes and hovering @myself, and by the 2nd LiPo I was easily doing Laps in my room! that was/is unheard of flying from an external screen in my small room. So anybody that's really digging-on the H107D/TX FPV experience.... do your-self a huuuge favour and budget-for/buy a set of goggles ASAP!(I think even a cheap pair will give "The Full Experience")
After a bunch of back/forth emails with Surveilzone I got a "great pair" of Skyzones(w00p!) but was gutted to find they had forgotten to include the "power cable and recharge cables".

Luckily I found I had a wall-wart with the "proper jack" to test the goggles with and to do the indoors flight. They will ship the missing cable... but I got a bit impatient and just scrounged another jack and made myself a DC power cable! and also re-terminated and revived a few old LiPos I had kicking around to use with... so out-doors tests to come.

H107D replacement 7inchLCD windy hop (3 min 22 sec)
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
NYC
Joined Aug 2010
2,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiaHobby View Post
You can get the H107D from Banggood's US warehouse. Use coupon code "BGW002" to get an 8% discount.
Thanks alot!
Torch8 is offline Find More Posts by Torch8
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Fort Wayne, IN
Joined Jul 2010
67 Posts
The Hubsan X4 H107D FPV (smallest FPV quadcopter) - post #1 updated frequently

I found post 2402 on how to convert video to mp4, using VLC, but I can't get it working. When I click save the index window pops up and I click build the index. It runs the process but it saves the file as a .ps file.
I don't know what I did wrong.
Any ideas?
Also how do you combine multiple segments into one longer video?
borgador17 is offline Find More Posts by borgador17
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Brisbane
Joined Aug 2007
9 Posts
Your profile is set incorrectly. You need to choose the one marked MP4. If that is producing .ps files, then that profile has been misconfigured - click the edit button next to the profile dropdown, and make sure the setting on the encapsulation tab is correct (MP4/MOV, not MPEG-PS).
pelrun is offline Find More Posts by pelrun
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Fort Wayne, IN
Joined Jul 2010
67 Posts
Under settings the drop down is set on "Video - H.264 + MP3 (MP4)"
When I click on the edit selected profile:
Encapsulation tab has MP4/MOV selected
Video codec tab has video checked, codec is H-264, bitrate is 0 kb/s, frame rate is 0.00 fps, and the resolution box is all 0s.
I am thinking the bitrate and frame rate settings are causing my issues. What should they be set at?
borgador17 is offline Find More Posts by borgador17