HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:11 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
I get it. Your insert mod has some interesting aspects to it with soft inner core but then the knobbies of the front tire inside up against the rear tire allows for extra soft cushion Im guessing. I wonder if your mod is just consistent softness or maybe it acts in a more progressive manor because of the front tire knobbies, and like you said, it conforms to hard edges better than foam does. Just trying to make sense of it. I hope to test it out sometime this year lol.

By the way, finally watched race at southwick - dangit Tomac had them, but wasnt patient around worst corner to be impatient on lol...so bummed on that comeback.
I think that could be a key as well as the foam. Give it a try. Might work for you.
That tree had it in for the Honda Boys all right. Tomac was coming all right. Bagget was lucky this time I think.
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Tyre Thoughts
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOMIKRC View Post
Hello RCgroups forum members! This is Jeff Simon with the Venom/Atomik sales team. I just popped in to read some of the great comments coming from you guys concerning our new MM450 and thought I'd post to let you know that we're always around to help.

We're working hard to keep our presence on the forums around the internet, but we've been pretty busy since the launch of the bike and many of our other new Metal Mulisha products. I just wanted to make everyone aware that we are always willing to help out and answer questions through our customer service team. You can reach them via our toll free number listed on our web sites. If you need specific questions answered about our bikes or any other Venom/Atomik product, that is the best way to get in touch with us. Thanks again for all the positive feedback on the new bike and all your support! Venom's got your back!

Jeff Simon
Venom/Atomik International
Thanks Simon good to know. Bike is great fun thanks. have been trying to get Andy Bolton to pull his finger out and import these bikes into Australia as I could sell heaps of these every time I go out. Any idea whats happening there as he says he will keep me informed and have heard nothing. Meanwhile no sales. could look at importing them myself if he's not interested.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:35 PM
Joined Aug 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Thanks Simon good to know. Bike is great fun thanks. have been trying to get Andy Bolton to pull his finger out and import these bikes into Australia as I could sell heaps of these every time I go out. Any idea whats happening there as he says he will keep me informed and have heard nothing. Meanwhile no sales. could look at importing them myself if he's not interested.
The North American offices received the entire first shipment of bikes. I know that Andy is working on bringing them in, but beyond that, I know very little. I wish I could tell you that I know more, but unfortunately the Australian office operates completely separate from the U.S. office, so I really don't know where they're at in terms of bringing them in to your area. Andy will be the best person to get that info from but if I hear anything at all I'll be sure to post it here!
ATOMIKRC is offline Find More Posts by ATOMIKRC
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:43 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,751 Posts
Atomik/Jeff, thanks for popping in to say hi. A lot of vmx owners are looking to purchase the upgrade egyro kit. Website has a 'late august' release, so is that still looking like good time? (Chris Nicastro would track the ship as it crosses over with his private submarine, then give us truck location as the boxes drive to your location. haha.)
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Aug 15, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
I want the e_gyro!!!!!
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Aug 15, 2012, 09:13 PM
Joined Aug 2012
94 Posts
I know the e-gyros will be here very soon. I'm planning on ordering 6 of them initially. I know there are lots out there with VMX's looking to upgrade!
EricSchlaifer is offline Find More Posts by EricSchlaifer
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:42 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,585 Posts
Quote:
The North American offices received the entire first shipment of bikes. I know that Andy is working on bringing them in, but beyond that, I know very little. I wish I could tell you that I know more, but unfortunately the Australian office operates completely separate from the U.S. office, so I really don't know where they're at in terms of bringing them in to your area. Andy will be the best person to get that info from but if I hear anything at all I'll be sure to post it here!
You guys hogged the first load eh. Ha ha . Thanks for letting me know. I'll tell anyone wanting one now to buy from USA. And when the next lot come from the factory I guess Andy will be in touch. Hopefully it's not too late to sell more. I'll just have to hide my bike for now. Lol.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 16, 2012, 08:12 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
hey guys its been a while but im back on the forum again got some great footage to up load and loads to catch up in here still loving the mm450 its one solid bike i have rode it hard and it just keeps on going
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Aug 16, 2012, 08:25 AM
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined Apr 2006
149 Posts
Quote:
Hello RCgroups forum members! This is Jeff Simon with the Venom/Atomik sales team. I just popped in to read some of the great comments coming from you guys concerning our new MM450 and thought I'd post to let you know that we're always around to help.

We're working hard to keep our presence on the forums around the internet, but we've been pretty busy since the launch of the bike and many of our other new Metal Mulisha products. I just wanted to make everyone aware that we are always willing to help out and answer questions through our customer service team. You can reach them via our toll free number listed on our web sites. If you need specific questions answered about our bikes or any other Venom/Atomik product, that is the best way to get in touch with us. Thanks again for all the positive feedback on the new bike and all your support! Venom's got your back!

Jeff Simon
Venom/Atomik International
Hi Jeff and welcome.Thanks for joining.I am a VMX owner saving and waiting for egyro conversion and a NEW VMM.I plan on the conversion first.
Is there any one particular "go to guy" that we should be asking for when we get stumped ?.Did you guys by any chance "clone " Chris before he left
gurumods is offline Find More Posts by gurumods
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:51 AM
Joined Aug 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
Atomik/Jeff, thanks for popping in to say hi. A lot of vmx owners are looking to purchase the upgrade egyro kit. Website has a 'late august' release, so is that still looking like good time? (Chris Nicastro would track the ship as it crosses over with his private submarine, then give us truck location as the boxes drive to your location. haha.)
Our system shows that the eGyro will be in stock the first week of September. I never trust those dates 100% due to shipping variations and customs clearance, but I think that's a pretty realistic time line. I can't wait for you VMX guys to get your hands on the eGyro! It's a game changing device!
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:55 AM
Joined Aug 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurumods View Post
Hi Jeff and welcome.Thanks for joining.I am a VMX owner saving and waiting for egyro conversion and a NEW VMM.I plan on the conversion first.
Is there any one particular "go to guy" that we should be asking for when we get stumped ?.Did you guys by any chance "clone " Chris before he left
Please feel free to pose your questions to me. I'll take them to my customer service team and we'll get you an answer. I do not claim to be any expert on the bike, but my customer service team has a wealth of knowledge and given some time to consult them, I'm sure I can get you guys an answer on most anything concerning the bike.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:49 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
still loving the mm450 its one solid bike i have rode it hard and it just keeps on going
Ok Deen, thanks for rubbing it in! When are we organizing a dirt day?
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Old Aug 16, 2012, 01:45 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Bradbury View Post
Ok Deen, thanks for rubbing it in! When are we organizing a dirt day?
as soon as you want mate come and have a go of the mm450 see what you think of it
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Aug 17, 2012, 05:01 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,585 Posts
Hey Deen... Good to see your back. I thought you were having too much fun to fix your Internet. Ha ha looking forward to some footage.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2012, 02:05 PM
Pro to the Duce
United States, PA, Stroudsburg
Joined May 2007
37 Posts
Not sure if this has been asked yet or not but does the e-gyro lessen run-times?
maxxdout is offline Find More Posts by maxxdout