New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2016, 12:00 PM
Find More Posts by pchaplo
Power by hearty franks & beans
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Apr 2015
194 Posts
Discussion
Anyone using Cinemizers for AP? How they working?

I like the low-profile look but wonder about the image quality - can you see focus for verification?

Also, about compatibility can you connect via a common cable and simple connectors to a standard VRx such as the RMRC 1.3ghz that I use?

I wouldn't mind the cable... I am looking at older "plus" models and the new OLED.

Paul
pchaplo is offline Find More Posts by pchaplo
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2016, 04:02 AM
Find More Posts by renatoa
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
19,747 Posts
They are the best, own them, compared with all FS models and the image is ... just Zeiss !
If this term not sounds to you... Zeiss in Europe is the best optics you can get, the Japan optics industry was created based on german optics steal in the 50s Korea war from US troops.
Trappy too praise them in his early posts, when he was in Europe, before moving to US.

The OLEd version I am afraid are digital only, not sure if featuring an analog input, but I may be wrong... so look for cheaper not oled models.
Mandatory to be the "plus" version ! the non plus don't handle well weak noisy signals
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Apr 20, 2016, 01:01 AM
Find More Posts by pchaplo
Power by hearty franks & beans
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Apr 2015
194 Posts
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
They are the best, own them, compared with all FS models and the image is ... just Zeiss !
If this term not sounds to you... Zeiss in Europe is the best optics you can get, the Japan optics industry was created based on german optics steal in the 50s Korea war from US troops.
Trappy too praise them in his early posts, when he was in Europe, before moving to US.

The OLEd version I am afraid are digital only, not sure if featuring an analog input, but I may be wrong... so look for cheaper not oled models.
Mandatory to be the "plus" version ! the non plus don't handle well weak noisy signals

Thanks for these helpful comments. Good to hear the history and quality legacy of Zeiss.
pchaplo is offline Find More Posts by pchaplo