Old Today, 04:37 AM
Find More Posts by Brainstorm
WarpSquad: practice, practice!
Côte d'Ivoire
Joined Jun 2012
1,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroodnick View Post
hmm so im getting all the controls responding on my GUI when I move them on my transmitter, but I was a little confused about how the receiver should be connected so maybe this is the problem. I have a lemon RX and its corresponding satalite, I connected the lemon RX main to (g) (v) (ppm), do i need to use the satalite at all or is this enough?
If the four controls are responding correctly in the GUI, that means TX signals are getting through to the MotoWii FC. So that's a good thing.

Interesting that you got this to work with the main (big) Lemon RX. Most of us use the small Sat RX, and use the big RX only for binding. If stick movements are getting through alright, this may not be your problem. But I would try to connect the Sat RX instead. You never know...

My only other thought is that maybe stick travel isn't adjusted properly. You have to calibrate the TX signal to make sure it goes low enough (on throttle and rudder) for the FC to receive and properly interpret the Arm and Disarm stick commands. Can you Arm and Disarm properly? (Props off, as always!) I believe this is something that shows up in the GUI as well.

Hoping that our electronics gurus Moto Moto and Waltr can chime in here. Beyond what I wrote above, I'm at a loss, unfortunately.
Brainstorm is online now Find More Posts by Brainstorm
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:10 AM
Find More Posts by Blackjohnson
Joined Mar 2015
17 Posts
Solder the lemon sat to the sat pins. S,g,v not the ppm

I'm assuming your using a motowii board tho
Blackjohnson is online now Find More Posts by Blackjohnson