1.Webb
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2016, 11:48 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,296 Posts
I heard James was taking as much time off as needed to fully recover from this last concussion. Can only hope he does make a full recovery as he certainly hasn't been looking his old self out there lately for sure.

Close with the 450 podium with Roczen taking the win over Dungey and Tomac finishing in third for his best ride so far. Interesting to see Craig get his first win after Webbs little wash out. The track was cool, some good racing tonight.
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
Old Feb 08, 2016, 03:48 PM
Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
2,046 Posts
Wow were those whoops at Glendale knarly- bit surprised more crashes didn't happen in the mains!

Amazing seeing how Dungey has been able to incorporate the training Aldon Baker gave RV and RC before them, into his program - essentially merging the best of being an extremely solid racer with that early attack speed of RV. Mistake for Roczen to leave Baker imo. Canard and JS7 have just been scary to watch yikes. Maybe by the end Tomac will have enough strength to lead whole way.

Just read that Adam C. #44 broke his wrist. So yet another year of anticipation of what he can do has been popped. I think he is 3 for 3 on pro seasons and being out, just like Wilson.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Feb 08, 2016, 08:16 PM
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,385 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
Wow were those whoops at Glendale knarly- bit surprised more crashes didn't happen in the mains!

Amazing seeing how Dungey has been able to incorporate the training Aldon Baker gave RV and RC before them, into his program - essentially merging the best of being an extremely solid racer with that early attack speed of RV. Mistake for Roczen to leave Baker imo. Canard and JS7 have just been scary to watch yikes. Maybe by the end Tomac will have enough strength to lead whole way.

Just read that Adam C. #44 broke his wrist. So yet another year of anticipation of what he can do has been popped. I think he is 3 for 3 on pro seasons and being out, just like Wilson.
Yup, Tomac needs at least a full year to heal up and rebuild his strength in those shoulders. The healing is pretty much complete in 3-6 months, but the muscles take time to recover. Plus he has to be able to find a way to put that crash out of his mind, then find a way to find that zone of speed with safety like JS7 never could. Dungey and Roczen (getting there) seem to have figured it out.
Old Feb 08, 2016, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,296 Posts
Speaking of recoveries, I didn't know Craig had come back from this injury. Very lucky and gritty racer.
Christian Craig: Down but Not Done (4 min 16 sec)
Old Feb 10, 2016, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,554 Posts
I'm liking Craig this season, great racing, very clean and tough, good stuff!

JS7 is going to have a long season...

Go KTM!
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
Old Feb 12, 2016, 05:49 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,296 Posts
I see Adam Cianciarulo is out and won't be starting the other 250 class with a broken wrist, can't catch a break for sure.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 08:32 PM
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,385 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
I see Adam Cianciarulo is out and won't be starting the other 250 class with a broken wrist, can't catch a break for sure.
I think Adam would be on the podium pretty consistently if not for the many injuries in just a short career Hope he can get his career back on track so he can get up in the announcers booth when it's over. he's good already from what I've heard so far.