Old Sep 20, 2015, 08:35 PM
Find More Posts by jdog1989
Joined Jan 2015
120 Posts
Careful!
Buyers BEWARE of shocwo2015

Hello fellow rcg members. As you all know that not all of the best deals are in one place, but are scattered about. Well, so we can all think. I had recently bought a total of 3 flysky i6 transmitter combos off eBay. The first about 2 months ago and the other 2 within 3 weeks. Long story short the 1st of the two most recent ones was purchased from shocwo2015 on eBay. A Chinese seller claiming to be out of California, hence "claiming". The transmitter would not bind to any receiver (I have 3 ia6 and 1 ia6b receivers that all work). I emailed them and took videos and pictures and such over 10 days. Every reply I got from them was how the product was fine and that I was doing it incorrectly. 1st that I was doing it wrong, then not fast enough. Mind you the box was smashed when it came in the mail... Finally they just stopped replying. I never was able to get a refund or an exchange of the product.
Shocwo2015....total scam artists, crooked thieves!
jdog1989 is offline Find More Posts by jdog1989
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2015, 08:51 PM
Find More Posts by Warjet1950
RC Warjet
United States, CA, Jamul
Joined Mar 2013
1,847 Posts
He is one of the tom_top group of sellers on eBay. There are 7 or 8 of them sell under different names,all claim to be in Hacienda Heights (LA), CA but when the transaction is paid through Paypal, tom_top is the recipient. I called eBay a couple months ago about this and was told it was legal under their rules. Some stuff is actually in stock, but other stuff obviously comes from China, as they generate a tracking number showing shipping from LA, but it has to come from China first, so the tracking # sits for a week or 2. Bought a Walkera Devo 10 from this seller took 2 weeks to arrive from 90 miles away, but recently bought a 10 ch rx from a different seller in the same group and got it in 3 days. Best bet is to ask if it's actually in stock in LA. If they say it is, but doesn't ship for 4-5 days, it's coming from China and file an eBay claim.
Warjet1950 is offline Find More Posts by Warjet1950
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 20, 2015, 11:49 PM
Find More Posts by twco
Master Deg. of "In Training"
United States, CA, Visalia
Joined Jan 2014
2,073 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warjet1950 View Post
He is one of the tom_top group
I wish I had never bought from that group. Super slow shipping but did get what I paid for eventually. Now they flood my email 3 times a day even though I unsubscribed.
twco is online now Find More Posts by twco
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
Find More Posts by Warjet1950
RC Warjet
United States, CA, Jamul
Joined Mar 2013
1,847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twco View Post
I wish I had never bought from that group. Super slow shipping but did get what I paid for eventually. Now they flood my email 3 times a day even though I unsubscribed.
From different sellers, or from tom_top? That does violate eBay rules.
Warjet1950 is offline Find More Posts by Warjet1950
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 21, 2015, 04:10 PM
Find More Posts by FloridaFlyBob
United States, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Nov 2011
2,632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twco View Post
I set up spam rules in my email client, never see the junk from repeat spammers
FloridaFlyBob is online now Find More Posts by FloridaFlyBob
Old Sep 21, 2015, 04:31 PM
Find More Posts by twco
Master Deg. of "In Training"
United States, CA, Visalia
Joined Jan 2014
2,073 Posts
From different sellers but they are right there in the mix. Comes from they're web site and not from ebay I think so not sure about ebay rules. I have never bought from they're site only ebay.

@Bob
Just changed host and haven't figured out the filter system, YET
twco is online now Find More Posts by twco
RCG Plus Member