HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 09:51 PM
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
800 Posts
Discussion
If you say it isn't torture................?

Are you willing to have it done to you?
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Old Dec 17, 2014, 09:54 PM
Vertical Wake
visalia ca
Joined Dec 2002
735 Posts
Is being in jail torture?

If not, would you like to be in jail?
splatman is online now Find More Posts by splatman
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:19 PM
Joined Apr 2008
77 Posts
no x 2
Rufcut is offline Find More Posts by Rufcut
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:38 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Hey man! Hannity proved it wasn't torture! Remember he pledged to be water boarded for charity?

Tens of 1,000's Gather to Waterboard Shockjock

The Associated Press - December 15, 2014

San Francisco (AP) - An estimated crowd of 250,000 took advantage of a brief break in the rainy weather Sunday and turned out in San Francisco for a charity event involving the repeated water-boarding of conservative talk show host Sean Hannity. Individuals paid up to $300 for the opportunity to pour water into Mr Hannity's lungs. Event organizers said that by 2:00 pm PST well over $7 million had been raised, with proceeds to be split evenly between charities for stem-cell research, sex education for transgendered teens and a legal defense fund for detainees at Guantanimo Bay prison in Cuba.

Although the event had begun several hours earlier, by 2:00 pm the excited crowd had continued to grow in size, with turn-out far exceeding organizers' expectations. By 1:00 pm officials at San Francisco International airport were announcing delays of three hours or more due to a sudden influx of domestic and international charter flights, and an exhibition baseball game at nearby PacBell Park scheduled for later in the evening between the Dubai Sultans and Tehran Mullahs had to be postponed.

"I've never been more proud of my country in my life!" said Lashawn Robinson, a union public school teacher and part-time volunteer at a local Planned Parenthood clinic who had been in line since late Saturday night. "And I will tell that to Mr Hannity when I see him. Oh my God, I'm soooo excited", she continued.

Dr Muhamed Yusef, a pediatrician at Children's Hospital in nearby Oakland was equally enthusiastic. "This is a great day for my adopted country America! First, it has given to me opportunity to help child burn victims flown in from Gaza, and know this!" He wept as he waived a large American flag he purchased especially for the occasion.

Mr. Hannity was not available for comment. He is expected to be released from the intensive care unit at St Luke's hospital near San Francisco's Castro district within the next ten days and is planning to attend the ground-breaking ceremony for Manhattan's Cordoba Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque in early June.

Former secretary of state, and the next president of the US Hillary Clinton has sent Mr Hannity well-wishes for a speedy recovery, and has vowed to gin-up more BS about Iran in his honor, a state dept spokesperson said.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
whiirrrrrr
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Meanwhile, Dr. Yesuf went back to smuggle biological weapons back to Gaza on the children he helped, to be used against Israelis.
srt8madness is online now Find More Posts by srt8madness
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:41 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
I wonder what would happen if you could pay $50 to water board a terrorist? Bet you'd see some big crowds.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:43 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
I wouldn't want to be question questioned for hours under a single bulb in a small room either, but that doesn't make it torture.

The idea in the OP is weak minded.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:43 PM
Poiltics is a Contact Sport
Best President of the 21st Century
Joined Nov 2007
407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
Hey man! Hannity proved it wasn't torture! Remember he pledged to be water boarded for charity?

Tens of 1,000's Gather to Waterboard Shockjock

The Associated Press - December 15, 2014

San Francisco (AP) - An estimated crowd of 250,000 took advantage of a brief break in the rainy weather Sunday and turned out in San Francisco for a charity event involving the repeated water-boarding of conservative talk show host Sean Hannity. Individuals paid up to $300 for the opportunity to pour water into Mr Hannity's lungs. Event organizers said that by 2:00 pm PST well over $7 million had been raised, with proceeds to be split evenly between charities for stem-cell research, sex education for transgendered teens and a legal defense fund for detainees at Guantanimo Bay prison in Cuba.

Although the event had begun several hours earlier, by 2:00 pm the excited crowd had continued to grow in size, with turn-out far exceeding organizers' expectations. By 1:00 pm officials at San Francisco International airport were announcing delays of three hours or more due to a sudden influx of domestic and international charter flights, and an exhibition baseball game at nearby PacBell Park scheduled for later in the evening between the Dubai Sultans and Tehran Mullahs had to be postponed.

"I've never been more proud of my country in my life!" said Lashawn Robinson, a union public school teacher and part-time volunteer at a local Planned Parenthood clinic who had been in line since late Saturday night. "And I will tell that to Mr Hannity when I see him. Oh my God, I'm soooo excited", she continued.

Dr Muhamed Yusef, a pediatrician at Children's Hospital in nearby Oakland was equally enthusiastic. "This is a great day for my adopted country America! First, it has given to me opportunity to help child burn victims flown in from Gaza, and know this!" He wept as he waived a large American flag he purchased especially for the occasion.

Mr. Hannity was not available for comment. He is expected to be released from the intensive care unit at St Luke's hospital near San Francisco's Castro district within the next ten days and is planning to attend the ground-breaking ceremony for Manhattan's Cordoba Islamic Cultural Center and Mosque in early June.

Former secretary of state, and the next president of the US Hillary Clinton has sent Mr Hannity well-wishes for a speedy recovery, and has vowed to gin-up more BS about Iran in his honor, a state dept spokesperson said.

Funny, if only it were true!
FlyCush is offline Find More Posts by FlyCush
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:45 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
If Leshawn were more like such a great person like the First Lady, it might have been the FIRST time they were proud of America in their life.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:54 PM
Vertical Wake
visalia ca
Joined Dec 2002
735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyCush View Post

Funny, if only it were true!
Ah, so you do want to torture.
splatman is online now Find More Posts by splatman
Old Yesterday, 12:09 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
We KNOW it's torture

Obama said so

Brennan said so

Cheney said so

Feinstein said so

OH - you mean not directly in words of one syllable that simplistic deniers can understand

Sorry about that - I'm here to help for any that need the deal in non political speak that we can all understand
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,278 Posts
Maybe we should give them sunshine and lollipops?
pappy1 is offline Find More Posts by pappy1
Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Maybe we shouldn't make out like the Taliban

How about that
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by me11owman View Post
Are you willing to have it done to you?
SEALS have it done to them and say it doesn't hurt - not torture.
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Yesterday, 12:29 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48 View Post
SEALS have it done to them and say it doesn't hurt - not torture.
Riiiiight

I'm a former RAF Regiment Gunner - think of a Marine or SAS for the RAF if you like

I've experienced all sorts of stress training - CS gas etc etc - sleep deprivation for the best part of a week and more

It's BS BS BS - it's not even similar to what a captor would put you through

Stop it man - just stop with the BS