HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by roballoba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Joined Apr 2014
5 Posts
This thread inspired me to take some precautions. Thank you to all who posted up their ideas. This only took me about an hour to put together as I had all the parts on hand.
jsallen is offline Find More Posts by jsallen
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
wood is good
United States, CA, Marina Del Rey
Joined Jun 2012
1,328 Posts
Battery bunker!
loNslo is offline Find More Posts by loNslo
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Joined Apr 2014
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by loNslo View Post
Battery bunker!
I know some may see this as overkill, but it didn't cost me a penny and it gives me peace of mind. House fires are my worst nightmare. It is a little less convenient than charging on my work bench in the basement, but not too bad. I have a couple of charging bags that I keep the batteries I am using on my bench for testing and such in.
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
wood is good
United States, CA, Marina Del Rey
Joined Jun 2012
1,328 Posts
I was not being critical. The only way to make a mistake is to take inadequate precautions.
loNslo is offline Find More Posts by loNslo
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Joined Apr 2014
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by loNslo View Post
I was not being critical. The only way to make a mistake is to take inadequate precautions.
Oh no I didn't think you were. I was calling it a battery bunker too.
I have read this entire thread and I know some posters believe it is a non issue. I would just rather be safe than sorry. I have kids that expect me to not burn the house down.