HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 28, 2014, 10:12 AM
Joined Feb 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Return to launch waypoint (DJI IPAD groundstation with DJI A2)

Is it possible to set with DJI A2 App (ground station) a waypoint as a return to launch? I know that when a route of waypoints is active it is possible to pause the normal execution and make a return to home . But I wonder if it is possible to set a complete mission (set the waypoints but also set the way the “aircraft” land without pausing the mission)? Playing a bit with the IPAD I’ve noticed that when the icon Name: icona RTL.JPG
Views: 2
Size: 8.6 KB
Description: is pressed it is possible to set a waypoint with a default height of 0.02m. How can be set properly this height in order to land automatically the aircraft?

Name: RTL.JPG
Views: 3
Size: 17.9 KB
Description:
gmarocco is offline Find More Posts by gmarocco
to remove ads between posts