HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:27 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
Yippee!
DRAGON LINK - New V2, Professional Grade Long Range FPV System, Always in Stock !

1 MAY 2014

FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL !!! All Dragon Link systems and accessories ship free to anywhere in the world.
Always in stock, Always ships within 24 hours !!!

The new Version 2 Dragon Link UHF RC system will open up a whole new world for FPV for you not possible with standard RC systems. Imagine being able to fly FPV without the worry of glithces or losing RC control... Not only will you be able to fly FPV further than ever before, you will be able to fly safer also. The Dragon Link is a transmitter module that will hook up to your current RC transmitter and not only will it fly further, it will allow you to fly lower, in high interference areas like cities without fear of glitches and loss of RC control. Imagine being able to fly FPV without even having to think about loosing RC control, it makes FPV so much more relaxing and fun. The Dragon Link will outperform all FPV video systems, so if you have any kind of recognizable video, you will have RC control ( with a properly set up plane ). The Dragon Link is a high quality system made in the USA by experts, and fully guaranteed and supported. We spend extra money to make our system the best it can possibly be, installing RF filters so that the Dragon Link will not interfere with your video, have a voltage protected receiver that will work with higher voltages, and many other details that cost more, and that you will not see, but that will make your Dragon Link trouble free and last for many years. We make every Dragon Link as if it were going into our own FPV planes.

EASY TO USE You do not want to mess around with complicated equipment, you want to fly FPV !!! The Dragon Link is designed to be hassle free and easy, just turn on your RC transmitter, and it works, every time, no hassle, no fuss

MIKROKOPTER FRIENDLY The Dragon Link's receiver has PPM output, is small, land its light single antenna will easily mount to even small Mikrokopters. Flawless RC control is a huge advante for multirotor aircraft !!! Never worry about range and getting into failsafe again.

We know that most people will never fly 30 KM, so why do you need a system capble of flying 30 KM ??? FPV planes are rarely ever perfect... Antenna placement, interference, banking the plane sharply, aerobatics, and many other things can degrade performance, and each one of these things will take a certain percentage away from your RF link. So lets say your plane is small and you had to put your video transmitter near the RC antenna, if this takes 50 % away from the range of your RC system, you will still be able to fly 15 KM with the Dragon Link, and never even notice the effects of this imperfection. If you start with a system that has the range of 10 KM that you want to fly, and subtract 50 %, your limit would be a short 5 KM. This is why its always better to have more performance than you think you will need !

IN STOCK

We keep Dragon Link in stock, and ship them within 24 hours of your order. At 269.00 Dragon Link is not the cheapest UHF system, but it is the best value for the money. You will save the additional purchase price of the system with the first crash avoid !

FULLY GUARANTEED

All Dragon Link systems are fully guaranteed. If anything is shipped defective, a new replacement will be sent right away, no waiting for repairs or waiting for the mail. We have been in business 3 years now, no one has ever lost thier money on Dragon Link and no one ever will.

www.dragonlinkrc.com

Also, the Dragon Link is designed to work with, and be conneced by one wire to the most advanced OSD on the planet, the Dragon OSD !!! Together, the Dragon Link and Dragon OSD will give you the ultimate in FPV performance, Safety, and navigation. For more information on Dragon OSD, go to:

www.dragonlabs.net

Mike
JettPilot is online now Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; May 31, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:27 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
VIDEOS FROM DRAGON LINK USERS

Does the performance of Dragon Link Sound to good to be true ??? Sound unbeleivable, dont take our word for it... Check out these many videos from Dragon Link users and see for yourself how Dragon Link can open up an entirely new world of FPV !!!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpp...ew=0&flow=grid

Follow the link above to see ALL the videos in the Dragon Link YouTube channel.

Fast and Low FPV HD flight in Mexico. Crazy flight along beach and inside power lines ! (3 min 19 sec)

Mike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Sep 04, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:29 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
NEXT GENERATION FIRMWARE UPGRADE

The Dragon Link Next Generation Firmware is now available and was released in May 2014 !!! This firmware is a HUGE advance in all areas of performance,especially Resistance to interference. I can not stress strongly enough how much better the Dragon Link system will perform with the new Next Generation firmware installed, I encourage everyone to update their Dragon Link systems ASAP. The new Next Generation firmware can be flashed at home to any Version 2 system at home with the USB update device available from www.dragonlinkrc.com I do not have a list of changes for the new firmware, because EVERYTHING has changed. This is not an update to our firmware, this was a total rework of the entire firmware, it is very well tested, and the results have been amazing. The resistance to interference is incredible, along with increased range, and absolutely stable, rock solid control. Upgrading to the Next Generation Firmware solves so many problems, that it will be very first thing we recommend when troubleshooting problems from now on. The improvements we have made basically makes the Dragon Link a new system, and takes the Dragon Link to the next level of reliability and performance ! You can download the latest Next Generation Firmware from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...extGenBeta.zip For instructions on how to update the system, see this video:

Dragon Link Firmware Update with USB device - Instructions (10 min 47 sec)

For complete information on setting up, binding, and testing the Dragon Link system, please see these two videos:

Dragon Link Installation STEP 1: Transmitter Setup (8 min 13 sec)

Dragon Link Installation: STEP 2 - Receiver, Calibration, Binding, and Testing (14 min 59 sec)

Mike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Jun 01, 2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:32 PM
Mums the word.
St.Augustine, FL
Joined Sep 2009
2,061 Posts
Hey Mike, congrats on 1000 pages in 919 days. Tons of info.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...26959&page=991
man2000me is offline Find More Posts by man2000me
Last edited by man2000me; Oct 07, 2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:38 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
Ok, I will check it. BTW, this is the new Dragon Link thread, the old one got soo very long at 1000 pages of posts, that it got confusing and just to be way too much information for people to go through.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 07, 2011, 03:42 PM
Registered Loon
Jeffreys Bay South Africa
Joined May 2006
1,306 Posts
i got 63km range test on my dragon ;-)
Blackrat is online now Find More Posts by Blackrat
Old Oct 07, 2011, 06:59 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by man2000me View Post
Hey Mike, congrats on 1000 pages in 919 days. Tons of info.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...26959&page=991
Most of the credit of the Dragon Link system goes to Daniel Wee. His design of this system is nothing short of amazing... I got the first system for Beta testing 2 years ago, with plans to only beta test in one plane and nothing else... Once I tried the Dragon Link, the performance of the system was way better than I even thought possible for a small transmitter that attached to the back of my RC radio. I was so happy with the new world of FPV that was opened up to me, I got into this full time so that everyone could get a Dragon Link and fly FPV to is full potential !!!

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 07, 2011, 07:04 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrat View Post
i got 63km range test on my dragon ;-)
That is incredible, I have to ask how you did this ? Crist Rogotti got 30 KM range flight pretty easy with a totally stock system. You could get way more with an amplifier, or a directional transmitter antenna, but 63 KM is the furthest reported test I am aware of.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 07, 2011, 07:21 PM
Chris R
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2009
713 Posts
Do UK customers get hit with customs?
Cir2kuk is offline Find More Posts by Cir2kuk
Old Oct 07, 2011, 08:10 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,069 Posts
Joining in on the new site. I look forward to being an active member here.
Vantasstic is offline Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2011, 08:51 PM
Village Idiot!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Apr 2011
1,932 Posts
First page?
ScooterInVegas is offline Find More Posts by ScooterInVegas
Old Oct 07, 2011, 10:39 PM
Joined Dec 2008
3,302 Posts
Cool ...
cody069 is online now Find More Posts by cody069
Old Oct 07, 2011, 10:56 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Sep 2008
7,433 Posts
Wow, I even made the first post! The only Non-DL shots were short, sub 100M flights.

DragonLink is great! A couple more DL videos-

Blodget Peak: GoPro HD (4 min 17 sec)

These are ENTIRELY DragonLink.

Zephyr FPV- The Chase (Flown with DragonLink UHF) (4 min 7 sec)
Kmart is offline Find More Posts by Kmart
Old Oct 07, 2011, 10:59 PM
Village Idiot!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Apr 2011
1,932 Posts
Let me be the first..............

HEY MIKE !!!!!!
ScooterInVegas is offline Find More Posts by ScooterInVegas
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:47 PM
Team Basement-RC
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jan 2011
1,981 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterInVegas View Post
Let me be the first..............

HEY MIKE !!!!!!
Had to post something and be on the first page.
Tracks is offline Find More Posts by Tracks