HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Mike M.
United States, UT, Eden
Joined Jan 2010
4,996 Posts
Got about 2/3 of the field cut tonight. Figured I better do it while it wasn't raining... Did most of it in the dark using the headlight. Then my mower threw the middle blade, so I couldn't finish. Came home and fixed it. Hope to finish tomorrow. The part not done yet is about a 30x30 yard square right in the center of the field.

Forecast keeps getting worse for Saturday. The latest says rain & lightning rolling into Eden around late afternoon Friday and continuing through about noon on Saturday. And they're never wrong, right? I'm not too confident at this point, although I'm sure LeMon is .
like.2.fly is offline Find More Posts by like.2.fly
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 02:03 AM
United States, UT, Ogden
Joined Apr 2007
794 Posts
more glider=gooder right?

Here is what Oz (my son) and I got done tonight. All glued together, square and wouldn't ya know it with gear in it weighs less than 10 oz missing at this point are pull ables (rud & ele), push rods for flapperons. Oh and Mike believe it or not the lipo and reg are 3 grams lighter than the nmh....lol.-G
rsrguy3 is online now Find More Posts by rsrguy3