|Oct 10, 2012, 11:14 AM|
SOLD--MWC Multiwii MEGA 2560-NIB!!!
**SOLD--More coming next week**
MWC Multiwii MEGA 2560 Flight Control Board
Supports Care Free, Auto Level and altitude hold.
-With additional GPS module supports Position hold and Return to home.
- Support all MWC Firmware,High extend capacity
- Small size,Standard 45x45mm mounting holes
- 6 input channels for standard receiver and PPM SUM receiver and extra 2 channels for Gimbal control.
- Up to 8-axis motor output
- support Y3,Y4,+4,X4,6,X6,Y6,8,X8 Flying Mode
- 3 Servo output for camera
- 8 Ch PPM input
- 3 status LED
- 4x serial port,support GPS function
- On board USB Board,doen't need FTDI module
- Full servo signal output,support most ESC
- Adopts Chip:1x Atmega 2560 25k flash,9DOF+Barometer(ITG 3205/BMA180/HMC5883+BMP085
- A I2C socket for extend sensor,I2C LCD/OLED display or CRIUS I2c-GPS NAV board
- Separate 3.3V and 5V LDO voltage regulator
- Alt Hold
- Head Lock
- Optional mode
- HeadFree (CareFree)
- GPS Hold (Need GPS receiver)
- GPS Return to home position (Need GPS receiver)
NOTE: I will gladly solder on header pins at no extra charge if you prefer it that way.
Price is $75/each and that includes free shipping from the US to anywhere in the US via USPS Priority mail.
All payment through PayPal.
Last edited by mcashatt; Oct 10, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
|Oct 10, 2012, 12:37 PM|
|Oct 10, 2012, 12:53 PM|
|Oct 10, 2012, 02:18 PM|
No--this is not the same, but close. The X250 has an on board MWC with accelerometer, gyro, and barometer and runs on an Atmel 328 chip.
This board has all of the same sensors, but runs on a Atmel Mega chip which is a bit newer, bigger, and has more pins.
The extra pins allow you to hook up an octocopter or V8 and also provide more pins for accessories line camera gimbal servos, GPS, etc. Note, however, that the GPS uses Tx/Rx pins and that would be the same for the X250.
To sum it all up: this one has more pins which means, as a matter of opinion, you have more potential uses.
Hope that helps.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Spider board- MWC mega 2560 (now we confirm to support MPNG and MWC both)||jy0933||Multirotor Electronics||181||Jul 06, 2013 06:54 PM|
|For Sale||X250 MWC Quadcopter new MWC Mega with gps, diy kit||terriwang||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||32||Jan 02, 2013 03:17 PM|
|For Sale||Mega 2560 mwc + 10dof||brettwal||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Aug 16, 2012 09:33 PM|
|Sold||Two ArduPilot Mega 2560 Flight Controllers plus GPS, plus mags - ONE LEFT@\!||wingspinner||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||7||Jun 07, 2012 02:20 AM|
|For Sale||Mwc fc, mega 2560 10dof||mt0846||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||May 26, 2012 01:14 AM|