Find More Posts by hangtheman
Kid at heart..
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Apr 2014
932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by da.arbib View Post
Hey.
I wanted to ask you for help to ask two questions.
1. The following video can see that I was pushing the car forward instead to travel so properly is stumbling forward like trying to decide whether to travel forward or stop (it seems to him there is a problem with the gears - how do I validate it?). There is also a very strong noise of metal stuck or something.
2. I changed it today a receiver- cable that connects to the battery and servo . but then the instead to go forward and i push forward- she goes backward and when i push backwad she goes forward. i change the plus and minus cables and it's work out but it's forward goes slowly ike it's backward and back goes fast like it forward.
can any one help me please?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-T...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-T...ew?usp=sharing

thanks for all
Make sure the Throttle switch for Rev/Nor is set correctly on the remote.

Here's what you need to do.

If your car is going forward much slower than reverse, it means your motor is wired backwards. Just switch any two motor cables out of the three and it will be oriented in the right direction.

Once you make sure the Rev/Nor switch for the throttle is setup correctly and the motor wires correctly, that will solve your issue. Note, most remotes should have the Throttle switched to the "Rev" position.

As for setting the throttle calibration on the ESC, if you can show which model/brand the EDC is, I can help you with how to do it.
hangtheman is offline Find More Posts by hangtheman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:45 PM
Find More Posts by Silok
Joined Jul 2015
191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangtheman View Post
Make sure the Throttle switch for Rev/Nor is set correctly on the remote.

Here's what you need to do.

If your car is going forward much slower than reverse, it means your motor is wired backwards. Just switch any two motor cables out of the three and it will be oriented in the right direction.

Once you make sure the Rev/Nor switch for the throttle is setup correctly and the motor wires correctly, that will solve your issue. Note, most remotes should have the Throttle switched to the "Rev" position.

As for setting the throttle calibration on the ESC, if you can show which model/brand the EDC is, I can help you with how to do it.
huh there is no Rev/Nor throttle switch on the wltoys transmitter. Only a throttle trim wich is not the same thing.
Silok is offline Find More Posts by Silok
Old Jan 29, 2016, 09:01 AM
Find More Posts by hangtheman
Kid at heart..
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Apr 2014
932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silok View Post
huh there is no Rev/Nor throttle switch on the wltoys transmitter. Only a throttle trim wich is not the same thing.
Oh, I had thought the OP has switched out electronics and is no longer using the WLToys remote/electronics. He did mentioned he changed out the receiver and such..
hangtheman is offline Find More Posts by hangtheman
Old Jan 29, 2016, 04:18 PM
Find More Posts by Silok
Joined Jul 2015
191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangtheman View Post
Oh, I had thought the OP has switched out electronics and is no longer using the WLToys remote/electronics. He did mentioned he changed out the receiver and such..
Yeah he replace the receiver but that all and this is because he tough it was broken so he probably just bought the same wltoys receiver, at least i think. He is not clear with what he got and what he did. He talk about the L202, that why he got the brushless kit (bought it like that) but i dont think he change the electronics for customs ones.
Silok is offline Find More Posts by Silok
Last edited by Silok; Jan 29, 2016 at 04:25 PM.