HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:40 PM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771 View Post
Keep up, the poster said you can get good healthcare in America if you're rich

Then I mentioned most of the right thinks they're rich cause FAUX News told them they are...

IE, the rights opposition to an health care changes

regards

And I told you about my step son who gets very good medical care, no money no insurance. And, until I met his mother she was a Democrat. I don't think he has ever voted. He for darn sure ain't rich. And, I am not either. We have enough but that's about all. You DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH IN The U.S. TO GET GOOD MEDICAL CARE. Please keep up.
mikefast is offline Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:48 PM
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Nov 2005
5,721 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
And I told you about my step son who gets very good medical care, .
and people have already posted proof that your step son is the exception and not the rule

A near majority in America do NOT get his experience, they get closer to my SIL experience

This is easy
Quote:
You DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH IN The U.S. TO GET GOOD MEDICAL CARE. Please keep up
This is false on its face, only a person who is totally going to ignore the facts that are common about the US health system would believe this

You have shown NO PROOF that the MF that your step son went to is available for everyone nationwide..

Also, humans in general don't like to free load...the people of the state are paying for your sons health care because of decisions he made...

Why U.S. Lags Other Wealthy Nations in Health Measures
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../10/276838.htm

US ranks last among rich nations in health care
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/News...Countries.aspx
erh7771 is offline Find More Posts by erh7771
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:57 PM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
and people have already posted proof that your step son is the exception and not the rule

A near majority in America do NOT get his experience, they get closer to my SIL experience

This is easy

This is false on its face, only a person who is totally going to ignore the facts that are common about the US health system would believe this

You have shown NO PROOF that the MF that your step son went to is available for everyone nationwide..

Also, humans in general don't like to free load...the people of the state are paying for your sons health care because of decisions he made...

Why U.S. Lags Other Wealthy Nations in Health Measures
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../10/276838.htm

US ranks last among rich nations in health care
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/News...Countries.aspx
You haven't proved that health care isn't available to everyone. Maybe your SIL didn't know how to go about getting the care she needed. As far as freeloading, I don't like to freeload either, and I haven't. I have excellent insurance. But, if that is the reason they don't take advantage of the healthcare that's available, that is up the them.

I bet you watch MSNBC news, and just lap up everything they throw at you. Right?
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:59 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,454 Posts
The commies want control of your health care system...
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:01 PM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfRC View Post
The commies want control of your health care system...
It is more about control than it is about providing healthcare. obama thinks he can do a better job than we can ourselves.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:04 PM
Joined Nov 2005
5,721 Posts
Quote:
You haven't proved that health care isn't available to everyone...
Strawman noted, I never said it wasn't available!!

Anyone can go down to the local tattoo polar and ask for a appendectomy.

If you want good healthcare you're going to have to pony up and the link that was posted upthread validates that for a near majority of Americans

Quote:
Maybe your SIL didn't know how to go about getting the care she needed.
She lived in a state that cut care for the poor, Texas is NOT one of those states that does such

She lived in a right leaning red state

Quote:
As far as freeloading, I don't like to freeload either, and I haven't.
But this is what you're advocating with your step sons story!!!!

You're saying MOST PEOPLE don't have to pay crap to get adequate health care in America and use no other proof but a single story of a loved one...

Post some proof that MOST PEOPLE in American can get adequate health care without paying for it
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:06 PM
Joined Nov 2011
8,454 Posts
Yep. I agree. The biggest problem, as it often is with well meaning communists, that their one size fits all, system designed by committee *always* results in worse health care than what is possible in a completely private system (e.g., lasik surgery). This goes for HMOs, third party paying systems, etc.

As another example, look at the famines *caused* by Chairman Mao, in the name of increasing food production...ended up causing a catastrophe. If some farmer, by himself, had tried what Chairman Mao mandated, it would have been bad for the farmer, but not the entire country. But when one size fits all edicts come out of political committees using political processes to achieve consensus, it never turns out well in the long run.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:08 PM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Strawman noted, I never said it wasn't available!!

Anyone can go down to the local tattoo polar and ask for a appendectomy.

If you want good healthcare you're going to have to pony up and the link that was posted upthread validates that for a near majority of Americans

But this is what you're advocating with your step sons story!!!!

You're saying MOST PEOPLE don't have to pay crap to get adequate health care in America and use no other proof but a single story of a loved one...

Post some proof that MOST PEOPLE in American can get adequate health care without paying for it
Wow, are you confused. In the first place, the tattoo parlors in your part may offer apendectomies, but I have never seen one that did. And I'm not advocating freeloading, I'm just saying that anybody can get quality care in the U.S. Now I'm done. You will keep on dragging this on forever. I just told you that people can get good health care. So go ahead and tell me that I'm advocating freeloading when I didn't even come close to that. Keep on watching MSNBC.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:13 PM
Joined Nov 2005
5,721 Posts
Quote:
Wow, are you confused. In the first place, the tattoo parlors in your part may offer apendectomies, but I have never seen one that did. And I'm not advocating freeloading, I'm just saying that anybody can get quality care in the U.S. Now I'm done. You will keep on dragging this on forever. I just told you that people can get good health care. So go ahead and tell me that I'm advocating freeloading when I didn't even come close to that. Keep on watching MSNBC.
....common cut and run, when the right has to deliver proof they flee
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:18 PM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
....common cut and run, when the right has to deliver proof they flee
For crying out loud. I told you of my step son's experience.Why the heck should I look for anybody else's experience. Typical liberal way. keep on yelling while your fingers are in your ears. I delivered all the proof that you need but not nearly what you would want. If I gave you a million cases, like a typical progressive, you would always want one more. I'm done. Good night.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:21 PM
Joined Nov 2011
8,454 Posts
And now for some entertainment

Trololo - Eduard Khil (Official Video) / Эдуард Хиль "Трололо" (2 min 46 sec)
Old Mar 08, 2013, 08:09 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:

So the majority do get care, like his, according to your own argument.

You're willing to harm the health care of the majority to benefit who you value more?
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Mar 08, 2013, 08:09 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
For crying out loud. I told you of my step son's experience.Why the heck should I look for anybody else's experience. Typical liberal way. keep on yelling while your fingers are in your ears. I delivered all the proof that you need but not nearly what you would want. If I gave you a million cases, like a typical progressive, you would always want one more. I'm done. Good night.
Only his anecdotals count.

Here's what you're seeing in operation.
Quote:
Your mind then became a fixed jury who takes orders from a secret underworld, whose verdict distorts the evidence to fit an absolute it dares not touch - and a censored reality is the result, a splintered reality where bits you choose to see are floating among the chasms of those you didn't, held together by that embalming fluid of the mind which is an emotion exempted from thought.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Mar 08, 2013, 08:12 PM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Only his anecdotals count.
He gave ONE experience and expects that to prove what he claims I also gave one experience, and he doesn't count that at all. Typical progressive. It only counts when THEY want it to.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 12:03 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
And I told you about my step son who gets very good medical care, no money no insurance. And, until I met his mother she was a Democrat. I don't think he has ever voted. He for darn sure ain't rich. And, I am not either. We have enough but that's about all. You DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH IN The U.S. TO GET GOOD MEDICAL CARE. Please keep up.

BUT - you can't get good healthcare if you're dirt poor - and there are many tens of thousands of dirt poor folks in the USA that need it

Please keep up
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE