HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 26, 2009, 04:37 AM
Beware Of The Shills !!!
Chichester Sussex
Joined Aug 2007
2,430 Posts
Discussion
Hen Long Tiger Firing Problem

My son had a one of these for his B'Day and within a couple of days it wasn't firing properly and the bullet just falls out of teh end of the barrell - - if you're lucky.
I took it back to the LHS and they refunded as they didn't have any more in stock so I oredered another from somewher esle which arrived Friday, the new one does exactly the same after less than the BB's supplied with it.
Does anyone know if this is a common problem with this model, I've now got to box it up and get it couriered back but don't want get another one to find I then have to do it a 3rd time.
I've checked the batteries charged and have only used the pellets that came with it, any help much appreciated !!
If it's a common problem can anyone recommend another more reliable make aroubd the same budget, ideally Tiger again ?????
Many thanks in advance.
Witterings is offline Find More Posts by Witterings
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2009, 05:59 AM
UK
Joined Oct 2008
107 Posts
yeah i had the same problem with my tiger first time i got it, am not sure what causes it but as we can all agree its a pain in the arse :@ i know if the turret is bent a little it can cause it but thats unlikely if you've just bought the tiger tank, thats why i bought a panzer 3 because it fires perfectly, its best to ask an expert on here about the HL tiger as i dont know that much about them
michelekingtig is offline Find More Posts by michelekingtig
Old Apr 26, 2009, 07:03 AM
afv
uk
Joined May 2008
104 Posts
Could be a number of things, the bb,s supplied i bin and get some polished high grade one,s because the seal in the breach can be dislodged, have a look at the photo's i believe this isn't uncommon i bought a panther upper hull that had the same trouble and this is what i found when i stripped it, the second photo is what it should be
regards Jack.
afv is offline Find More Posts by afv
Last edited by afv; Nov 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 06:44 AM
Beware Of The Shills !!!
Chichester Sussex
Joined Aug 2007
2,430 Posts
Thanks for the replies !!!
michelekingtig,
You say you had a problem with the 1st one but now the Panzer 3 is OK, have you had it long / fired may rounds and do use better quality pellets than came with it oroginally ????
I don't know whether to try another or just give up on them ????

If anybody else knows of any other manufacturer making similar products around the same cost I'd be interested to hear of them ???
Witterings is offline Find More Posts by Witterings
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:05 AM
UK
Joined Oct 2008
107 Posts
yeah i had it for near a year and it was completely fine, til i accidently got paint down the barell and jammed the bbs :S
and yh i used polished ones instead of the ones that come with the tank, their ALOT better quality!
michelekingtig is offline Find More Posts by michelekingtig