New Products Flash Sale
Old May 22, 2015, 07:08 AM
Find More Posts by Dustbin
Roedermark, Germany
Joined Mar 2002
103 Posts
Question
World Models/Valensa F1b Wake kit

I will be receiving the above stated model, sold thru W-HOBBY, in the next week or so and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. It is apparently no longer available, but the guy I bought it from, who is not a F1b flyer, states that it looks quite good.

The major wing construction has been completed and the stab/fin has been framed out, plus the fuselage needs to be assembled. I don't know if this is/was an ARF? It includes a multifunction timer already mounted in the pylon and two sets of blades for the included DPR front end plus covering material (unknown type).

Any and all info/tips would be appreciated.

Pete

Edit: I just realised that the model is from W-Hobby (I need new glasses). The rest is OK.
Dustbin is offline Find More Posts by Dustbin
Last edited by Dustbin; May 22, 2015 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Title error
to remove ads between posts