New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 30, 2016, 09:37 PM
Find More Posts by deekon
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined May 2015
174 Posts
Discussion
Gopro cable for hero3+ black edition

I have a usb cable attached to a separate 5 volt ubec. Just about ready to plug it in to get live charge and recording but the go pro will not turn on unless the battery is in it. I have read the the silver edition go pro can operate on 5 volts with the battery removed but the black edition hero3+ has to have the battery installed. does any body on here fly with on board charging for there go pro. I have the black edition and really want to eliminate the extra battery can it be done?
deekon is offline Find More Posts by deekon
to remove ads between posts