Old Apr 02, 2016, 06:42 PM
Find More Posts by Stokkis
Norway, Østfold, Sarpsborg
Joined Oct 2015
37 Posts
Help!
TBS Discovery Pro gimbal screaming

Hi all..

After connecting my gimbal to SimpleGUI and trying to disable rc settings on my ROLL motor, my gimbal start piping. Please see my video on YouTube.

3. april 2016 (0 min 16 sec)

Jon
Stokkis is offline Find More Posts by Stokkis
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2016, 11:50 PM
Find More Posts by etegration
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Feb 2014
617 Posts
you need to put a camera on it. there is no weight to balance it up.
etegration is offline Find More Posts by etegration
Old Apr 05, 2016, 12:54 AM
Find More Posts by Hajile
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
5,810 Posts
Does that still happen with a camera mounted? Was it not noisy before? Maybe there's a 'quiet' mode on the control panel like they have on the SimpleBGC.
Hajile is offline Find More Posts by Hajile
Old Apr 05, 2016, 09:20 AM
Find More Posts by Stokkis
Norway, Østfold, Sarpsborg
Joined Oct 2015
37 Posts
Hi, guys.. thanks for your answeres.. I did download the 2 profiles from TBS website and replace them in GUI, and that sorted it out.

and yes, it was the same "error" when the camera was installed. I also got 33810 I2C errors..
I also find out that you need to adjust the gain on the motors because the same error occurs when putting the throttle up.

But all works just fine now.. :-)

Jon
Stokkis is offline Find More Posts by Stokkis