HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Mar 02, 2011, 01:34 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,392 Posts
Hi Gents,
My RCTimer order from Feb 13 came today, so it took 17 days to be delivered to San Antonio, Tx, via China EMS and USPS Global Express Mail. I selected the free shipping. My order was 5X BC-3536/11 motors and a 3A UBEC. The 5 motors were in the package (see photos), but the 3A UBEC was not. I sent an email to see if it was shipped separately for some reason. If not, hopefully they will send it...Frank? Nina?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Mega Link Index
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2011, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Gaza07's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Nov 2002
814 Posts
Here's a picture of my order as ive said before I have dealt with rctimer before I have had 5 of these motors and esc,s with no problems and the email I had today says they are going to sort my problem out, so anyone who has gear on order I wouldnt worry to much, The second picture shows with white arrows the holes in the base of the motors that have stripped threads.
Gaza07 is offline Find More Posts by Gaza07
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:17 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendrichie View Post
Dear Nina

Please, can you sell the JR connector male and female connectors separately? I used a ton of the male connectors and very few female connectors. If possible, can you sell them in bulk of 100 or so?

10 Sets JR Gold-plated JR-C10

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...1&productname=

Dear reverendrichie,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Ok, no problem.
We will sell them ASAP.

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:20 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear reverendrichie,

Thanks for your enquiry.
Ok, no problem.
We will sell them ASAP.

Frank
Thank you, will place an order ASAP!
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:24 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Hi Gents,
My RCTimer order from Feb 13 came today, so it took 17 days to be delivered to San Antonio, Tx, via China EMS and USPS Global Express Mail. I selected the free shipping. My order was 5X BC-3536/11 motors and a 3A UBEC. The 5 motors were in the package (see photos), but the 3A UBEC was not. I sent an email to see if it was shipped separately for some reason. If not, hopefully they will send it...Frank? Nina?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Mega Link Index
Dear jesolins,

Sorry for any inconvenience.
We may arrange resend ASAP, or arrange resend with your next order.
Plesae send the enquiry to our webmail.
And deeply appreciate for your understanding.

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:28 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varghesemohan View Post
Hi Frank,
Order Item 20101016180018, Dated 2010-10-16 never reached me.
Regards,
Mohan
Dear Mohan,

Thanks for your enquiry.
We have not gotten the item, but please don't worry, we will arrange resend new to you ASAP, if you get the first one, hope you can contact us.
Please send the current shipping address to rctimer@gmail.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2011, 06:34 PM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaza07 View Post
Here's a picture of my order as ive said before I have dealt with rctimer before I have had 5 of these motors and esc,s with no problems and the email I had today says they are going to sort my problem out, so anyone who has gear on order I wouldnt worry to much, The second picture shows with white arrows the holes in the base of the motors that have stripped threads.
Dear Gaza07,

Thanks for your images.
Please send the enquiry to rctimer@gmail.com, we may arrange resend one set motor shell to you.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 03, 2011, 01:29 AM
Registered User
Gaza07's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Nov 2002
814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Gaza07,

Thanks for your images.
Please send the enquiry to rctimer@gmail.com, we may arrange resend one set motor shell to you.
Deeply appreciate for your forgiveness.

Frank
Hi Frank I have sent an email to Nina with the same picture yesterday, iam awaiting her reply maybe you could point out this post on here to her
thank you
Gary
Gaza07 is offline Find More Posts by Gaza07
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03, 2011, 03:24 AM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
sonny1's Avatar
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,744 Posts
Placed an order for connectors and wire yesterday, I chose the free shipping option. Let's see how long it takes to get to Ca.
sonny1 is online now Find More Posts by sonny1
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03, 2011, 12:21 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2010
5 Posts
Order Item 20101016180018 Dated 2010-10-16‏

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear Mohan,

Thanks for your enquiry.
We have not gotten the item, but please don't worry, we will arrange resend new to you ASAP, if you get the first one, hope you can contact us.
Please send the current shipping address to rctimer@gmail.com.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Frank
Hi Frank,
Have mailed you the shipping address.
Regards,
Mohan
varghesemohan is offline Find More Posts by varghesemohan
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 05, 2011, 12:49 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
United States, IL, Downers Grove
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Due to the thread morphing it is now in the correct location. I changed the title to include "Frank".
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 05, 2011, 12:51 PM
BadPilot
badpilotto's Avatar
United States, IL, Downers Grove
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Hey Sunny, I crashed my Panther on it's second flight but have since repaired it. Hope you have good air!

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 05, 2011, 02:07 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
sonny1's Avatar
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,744 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto View Post
Hey Sunny, I crashed my Panther on it's second flight but have since repaired it. Hope you have good air!

John
Hi John, the air indeed is good! The Panther is a jewel, my favorite plane to fly. I've had a couple of mishaps, even broke a wingtip off, but a little epoxy hear and there and it flies better than it did before. I was told that Hobby Lobby is putting a link to my XtremeFlyer.com thread on the Panther onto it's product page on their website; pretty cool huh? Here's the link to that thread: http://www.xtremeflyer.com/forums/th...id=471&start=1 . It would be good if RCTimer added edf fans and motors to their product lineup, now that I've started flying edf's I'm just loving everything to do with them, especially how they fly. I find then easier to fly than propped planes for some strange reason, don't know why I waited so long to get one, but now that I have I ain't lookin' back! Thanks again for helping to make that happen.

Sonny
sonny1 is online now Find More Posts by sonny1
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 05, 2011, 02:23 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Sid3ways's Avatar
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Join the club, I filed a Paypal dispute as well, Nina had me refuse the shipment since it was the wrong motors and they put into the Paypal dispute the tracking info to say I received it. The tracking info clearly shows the package was refused, not sure what they were pointing to. I cannot get "Frank" or "Nina" to respond to an email now that I've filed the Paypal claim, they used to always answer within 24 hours.
Frank refunded my money to me without issue. Thank you Frank. Sorry it had to come to a refund.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 05, 2011, 02:28 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Frank refunded my money to me without issue. Thank you Frank. Sorry it had to come to a refund.
Question, did you return the motors that was sent to you in error?
rimshotcopter is offline Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Do N E Other KIWIS use this forum? SlopeKing Slope 34 Apr 18, 2008 06:29 AM
Video What I used to fly before RC planes robertbick Fuel Plane Talk 12 Mar 23, 2008 02:10 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight Yak 55SP-E (1 NIB & 1 Used) - REDUCED PRICE !!! jatt5abdaa Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Dec 11, 2006 08:27 AM
What determines a micro? we have 1/64th RC cars? rojoyinc Micro Cars 1 May 18, 2002 10:34 PM
Sept 1, 2002 RC Airshow Fort Worth,TX teamrcpilot Electric Flight Events 0 Jan 29, 2002 11:12 AM