HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:48 AM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2004
616 Posts
Chris, it looks great. Let production begin!!

Sorry about your awful weather. I hope it will be better when we get there in June!

Iain
rev.iain is offline Find More Posts by rev.iain
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:30 AM
Joined May 2012
16 Posts
HI Rev Ian,
Thanks for your comments, I'd like to do a lot more testing before I think about producing a kit. I'm very encouraged by the few minutes I've experienced on the sticks but feel I really need a few hours to get to know the model and fully test it. Looking at the forecast here in the UK I might have to wait a while! I'll post more after the next flights.
Role on summer!!
Chris.
kristoffair is offline Find More Posts by kristoffair
Old Apr 07, 2013, 09:14 PM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Oct 2004
616 Posts
Progress?

Hi Chris. Are you making progress on the new model?
I am looking forward to seeing it in the summer.
Is there any chance the kit will be available by July?

Iain
rev.iain is offline Find More Posts by rev.iain
Old Apr 12, 2013, 02:04 AM
Joined May 2012
16 Posts
Hi Ian,
I'm sorry to say progress has been slow the weather has been poor here for weeks and I've not done much flying. The few times I have been out I've been encouraged by the performance of the model. I'll send you a PM re a kit.
Thanks,
Chris.
kristoffair is offline Find More Posts by kristoffair