New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Find More Posts by Noircogi
United States, CA, Pleasanton
Joined Feb 2013
2,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barok View Post
Have the 12 ch rx ( v2.8.2 -3 LEDs ), updated FW to 1280 friendly as well as the v2 TX....
I get the solid blue and status LED.. Simulated failsafe turn off tx..failsafe worked fine, but when I turned on my tx, the blue LED was blinking intermittently , failsafe kicking in on/ off with tx on.. Input on the taranis tx , servo move jittery ..plane was on the ground, 10 ft from tx... cycled the power on the plane, all is ok , solid blue LED..

Also can the 12ch rx (v2.8.2) be program via USB updater, using the ,micro rx software?

If you power on the TX with the RX already on and the two close together, the TX will overpower the RX resulting in some missed packets. If you power the TX on first ,the RX uses a special attenuation mode at the start to prevent swamping. That's not an issue in the air or when the two are more than a few meters apart.

The 2.8.2 RX doesn't have the programmable output features of the micro RX and can only be updated with the older update cable, not the micro UX software.
Noircogi is online now Find More Posts by Noircogi
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:54 AM
Find More Posts by baddb1
I'd rather be flying
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,623 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kddesgin View Post
Mike

My brother Dacono Air just put a great crash video up and I like to thank you cause I made the cut with the last part of his video where I hit my own DragonLink with my quad and he happened to get it on video. DragonLink Rocks I will never buy anything else thanks Mike for a great system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF_1UhwJcUc
ha ha Nice video! Cool VW bus too!
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
Old Today, 07:00 AM
Find More Posts by barok
Joined Apr 2006
1,331 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi View Post
If you power on the TX with the RX already on and the two close together, the TX will overpower the RX resulting in some missed packets. If you power the TX on first ,the RX uses a special attenuation mode at the start to prevent swamping. That's not an issue in the air or when the two are more than a few meters apart.

The 2.8.2 RX doesn't have the programmable output features of the micro RX and can only be updated with the older update cable, not the micro UX software.
Noircogi..thanks eh!..
do-lly noted..
barok is online now Find More Posts by barok
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Find More Posts by wilanz
United States, FL, Stuart
Joined Apr 2013
820 Posts
For free stuff contest! This was supposed to be a video of flying in a Hurricane but it fizzed out. oh well next time we fly in a storm!

First vid using Dragonlink Copter Receiver and 2.3 video on a MiniQuad.

The range and penetration of this system really let me explore areas where I've had to walk out and recover my quad many times using other systems. I'm pretty happy with this set up for exploring my local parks and trails.

Looking forward to more adventures with the miniquad.

and If I don't win. already have some $$ to buy more dragonlink stuff. Pretty impressed with this stuff Mike! Lets go fly!

Dragonlink MiniQuad HosfordPark (1 min 47 sec)
wilanz is online now Find More Posts by wilanz
Last edited by wilanz; Today at 10:29 AM.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,792 Posts
Team Legit Is starting a Wing Racing League. We will have our First Race on October 17th and 18th. If you are in the Southern California Please stop by and check it out. Open to all AMA members to race and any and all spectators.

Keep It tight - Wing Racing is Coming Are You Ready (4 min 56 sec)
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Find More Posts by ridgewalker
The lunatic is on the grass
Joined Aug 2008
5,066 Posts
Cool man!
Is that runway that plastic carpet that is also used in boats?
ridgewalker is online now Find More Posts by ridgewalker