New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2015, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by Jshawn
Joined Jan 2015
3 Posts
Discussion
Align M480 APS-M Problems

I have the Align M480 which I crashed - my fault. I just finished rebuilding. I was able to salvage the electronics, the motors, the retracts, and a few other sundry parts. The rebuild went fine and I tested everything on the bench before putting them all together. Here's my problem (which I had once or twice before the crash): when powering up the 480 (transmitter is on, OSD is on and showing multiple satellites - as many as 12), the esc beep, light up, and I get the fast flashing red led on the ASP-M and the LED. All my cables are correct - I ran a test as indicated before with the motors before assembly and everything worked. This makes no sense to me as the OSD is showing multiple sats. Also, I can not get the ASP into the magnetometer calibration mode either by pressing the button on the ASP or throwing the flight mode switch. I can connect the ASP software through the bluetooth or computer. All of the functions work, e.g. stick calibration etc., but the motor test does not function. I have updated everything to 2.0. There is no gimbal on the copter. One last "oddity." If I hold the ASP button while powering on the 480 the led on the ASP goes green but I have no functions. I'm using an Futaba 14GS, R7008SB receiver, and the s-bus setup. The only thing I can think is that the ASP-M is bad (as I indicated above - this happened to me before the crash and then the problem just went away). I'm baffled - thoughts and ideas please! Thanks.
Jshawn is online now Find More Posts by Jshawn
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2015, 09:51 AM
Find More Posts by temmers
Joined Mar 2015
1 Posts
Hi,
I have the same problem word for word with my aps-m on my m690l since yesterday...
Have you any solutions about it ?
Align sait to me that it could come from the GPS sensor... what about you ?
Thanks for your answers
temmers is offline Find More Posts by temmers
Old Apr 25, 2015, 09:44 AM
Find More Posts by jashley007
Joined Jan 2012
3 Posts
aps-m not working at all

Brand new m690l. Setup software says aps-m disconnected .... have tried 2 usb cables, one known to be good. I cannot find any tech support from align in the usa. Can anyone help?
jashley007 is offline Find More Posts by jashley007