|Dec 01, 2013, 11:21 PM|
Joined May 2012
ZERO UAV E1100 RTF system ***Owners Thread***
New Generation E1100-V2 Octo-rotor RTF System
ZERO UAV has been engaged in creating advanced and innovative products. E1100 has gained much praise from customers due to its excellent performance and multiple protection in emergency. To make the product more perfect, the whole system of E1100 is developed a lot covering every aspect from the appearance to the detailed design making the whole system more professional. Nowadays we officially release the brand-new E1100-V2 system consisting of Gemini autopiot and brushless gimbal Z2000/Z1400 to the world-wide customers.
Brand-new features of the E1100-V2 system:
1.Main power supply module and the power module between gimbal and video transmitter are newly added; the cables between upper frame and landing gear are integrated to an aviation plug which is very simple for practical assemble and disassemble.
2. Newly added special unthreaded screws of non-standard inside frame arms make long-haul flight more security.
3. Newly added cable entry support of frame prevents the wear and tear from multiple foldings.
4. Newly added connector of ripcord highly improved the impact resistance capability.
5. Newly added video transmitter board removes the dodging trouble between video transmitter and gimbal antenna.
6. Newly added heat sink for ESCs greatly enhanced the ESC's cooling performance.
7.The plug of power supply is fixed to simplify the connection or disconnection to power.
What is in box?
1 Octo-copter X1
2 Gimbal X1 ( for option, either Z2000 gimbal or Z1400 gimbal)
3 Parachute X1
4 Motor X8
5 ESC X8
6 Propeller X 8
7 Autopilot (YS-Gemini autoplilot) X1
From the date of release(December 2nd, 2013), top 100 customers who purchase the E1100-V2 RTF system will enjoy the exclusive security flying service:
When E1100-V2 system (YS-Gemini autopilot) has a crash during flying, ZERO will repair it free of charge according to the warranty (one year warranty from the date of purchase) if the accident meets the following items No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
What’s more, ZERO shall compensate buyers for the camera losses caused by the crash (limited to 5D series containing Canon lens, GH3 and BMPCC cameras) if the authentication (refer to the following item No.5) proves that it is the product quality that leads to the crash.
No.1 Buyers need to make sure E1100 system is updated to the newest firmware (later than the firmware20131001).
No.2 Before flight, Buyers need to confirm the GCS (ground control station) of Gemini autopilot is communicated, then check the walking data by powering the autopilot to make sure all of the eletronics are in good condition and there is no alarm.
No.3 Buyers need to provide clear on-the-spot pictures of the crash and equipment details as well as the coplete flying data (this requires users turn on the phone/Tablet/PC to receive flying data from the beginning); Meanwhile the flying data of last one minute need to be provided referring to the user manual.
No.4 All of the components and software of E1100 system must be from ZERO originally and all of the connections are good. (Standard configuration is subject to the manufacturer’s record system )
No.5 ZERO will analysis the cause of crash based on the flying data (HJ file and the last one minute data inside autopilot) and submite the technical analysis report to buyers which contains a detailed analysis of the cause of crash and whether it is caused by the product design/quality or not.
This Exclusive Service does not apply to the conditions below:
1. Any unauthorized assemblys, repairs, modifications, adjustments, replacement, disassembly on the factory originally hardware or software of this product. (Standard configuration is subject to the manufacturer’s record system )
2. Buyers DO NOT update the firmwares of E1100-V2 to the newest version ( must be later than the version of firmware20131001).
3. DO NOT communicate Phone/Tablet/PC GCS with the gemini autopilot (flying data can not provided to manufacturer); DO NOT check and ensure all of the connections covering eletronics and power are fixed well; DO NOT check the Gemini master and slave autopilots (Gemini M & Gemini S) to ensure there is no error prompt.
4. Damage caused by the power failure & reboot in the air during flying resulting from that the servos are directly powered from the 5.7V of radio receiver or the autopilot.
5. Damage caused by the low voltage;
6. DO NOT setup the F/S according to the <<Gemini Autopilot User Manual>>.
7. Damage or injury caused by flying over the crowds or around dangerous zone, military district, urban area (residential, road, park, square, airports ) and other public places where may threaten public safety; Damage caused by flying in bad weather such as a rainy day or windy, snow, hail, lightning, tornadoes, hurricanes, fog and haze, extreme cold weather etc, in the places of high altitde and any other harsh environment are not suitable for flying .
8. Damage or injury caused by factors beyond the control or user's faults (including craft colliding against other objects during flying, flight attitude out of control, motor failure caused by THR in bottom manually; users are drunk, fatigue or any other conditions that could impair your ability)
9.Malfunction caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, or neglect of maintenance (such as the normal wear, abrasion, erosion and aging of cases, cables, plugs, motors, propellers etc. after multiple flyings)
Please visit www.zerouav.com for more details, or contact with manufacturer or local distributors at firstname.lastname@example.org
E1100（10.3kg）Stay Quiet, Fly Wild
Z20005D Gimbal—River patrol in speed of 130kmh
Z1400GH3 Gimbal—Applying to Delta wingairplane Test
Zero gimbal in film crew
Zero UAV-CCTV Reports
|Dec 01, 2013, 11:22 PM|
Joined May 2012
ZERO-E1100 RTF Eletronics Profile
ZERO-E1100 E1100 Octo RTF
ZERO-E1100 multi-rotor system is a professional ready to fly solution, perfectly integrated with Gemini autopilot, high-end brushless gimbal Z2000/Z1400 and professional Octo aircraft E1100. It is quite a secure and stabilized aerial photography platform and particularly made for industry application, such as aerial film/TV, advertising photography and so on.
Z2000 3-Axis Brushles Gimbal for 5D MarkII/III Camera
The Z2000 is a professional grade 3-axis stabilized gimbal built specifically for the Canon 5D series of cameras (EOS 5D II&III) for aerial photography and videography use. Combined with Zero's Z-Attitude Sensor and Z-Controller, the Z2000 is a leap forward in autonomous 3-Axis DSLR camera stabilization and provides a stronger guarantee for professional aerial film, advertising and photography.
Z1400 3-axis Brushless Gimbal for GH3 Camera
Synchronization with the Z2000 (5D) gimbal, ZERO UAV publishes the lightweight brushless gimbal Z1400 at the same time, which is perfect carrying top EVIL camera GH3. Combined with ZERO UAV precise gimbal control algorithm, Z1400 will bring you an unique experience in the aerial photography. Being compatible with YS seris autopilot will be more safety and stabilized.
Aerial photography is a high-risk industry, everything is nothing if there is no security. The Gemini autopilot is the first double redundancy multi-rotor flight controller in the field of uav, meanwhile it is quite a reliable autopilot provided by Zero for ensuring standardized security code of aerial photography. Gemini autopilot consists of two independent sets of GPS, compass and IMU, and users may monitor the working status of the two sets of sensors at the same time through GCS (ground control station) . What’s more, if any sensor has error, it may automatically seamlessly switch to another sensor and give automatic alarm and alarm prompt to users via GCS, which greatly reduces the possibility of crash or failure and even make the possibility of crash to zero. Besides, users can freely choose any of the GPS or compass to combine with the IMU of another unit.
Gemini Industrial Multi-rotor Autopilot (Double Redundancy FC)
E1100 (5D-Z2000 Gimbal)
CCTV Reports about Jiangyou Bridge
E1100 Raw Video
E1100 (GH3-Z1400 gimbal)
E1100 (Gemini Autopilot)
Handheld shoot (Z2000 gimbal)
Please visit www.zerouav.com for more details or contact with manufacturer at email@example.com
|Dec 01, 2013, 11:52 PM|
Joined May 2013
|Dec 01, 2013, 11:52 PM|
Joined May 2012
|Dec 02, 2013, 02:28 AM|
Joined Sep 2010
Data communication on 2.4 ??? RC flying on ??? is it compatible with 433 LRS ?
Does the Gimbal come with video Tx ???
Any quote on pricing ? Need this for sure. Looks very promising.
|Dec 02, 2013, 05:44 AM|
Joined Aug 2007
|Dec 02, 2013, 07:49 AM|
Zero, as the leader of DJI propulsion Lab, I would ask you to do us a favor by not copying our 1555 prop! Our team invested so many many hours in developing them, so many nights working overtime and some many hours staying in the noisy test room. You just simply send them to a 3D scanner, and puff !....., an excellent prop of your own is created, how convenient!
Please show our hard working team members some respect and be an honorable player.
|Dec 02, 2013, 10:31 AM|
Joined Jul 2012
|Dec 02, 2013, 10:47 AM|
Dr Turbo, and everyone else. I wouldn't recommend getting into fights on the forum, it's just not worth it. Keep in mind that you both represent the companies you work for, it doesn't look good when this happens.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product Zero UAV YS-X6 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot system for multirotors*||Zero UAV||Multirotor Electronics||2069||Today 04:54 AM|
|New Product Zero UAV YS-X4 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot System for Multi-Rotors*||Zero UAV||Multirotor Electronics||2162||Today 02:42 AM|
|For Sale Zero UAV YS-X4 Auto Pilot System FC Flight Control GPS Multirotor Quadcopters||SkyMonster||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||3||Yesterday 11:03 AM|
|New Product Zero UAV release ZERO-Steadi470 Quad [Owners Thread] * Aerial Photography System*||Zero UAV||Multirotor Electronics||223||Oct 05, 2013 09:47 PM|