Mar 05, 2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fixit
Well as of right now I'm ready to roll.

Mr.Fixit

With you being up north your more than welcome to race with us in Nashville if Robert starts up something. Theres about 8 of us who own karts in and around TN.

Trek
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2012, 12:57 AM
Team Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990
With you being up north your more than welcome to race with us in Nashville if Robert starts up something. Theres about 8 of us who own karts in and around TN.

Trek

Trek you and Ceri need to get with each other. Both of you think Fixit lives up north. He's down in Louisiana. It's Alfonzo AKA Elfie who lives in Ohio LOL, You guys crack me up ROLF.

Robert
Mar 09, 2012, 06:37 PM
Me Toby You?
Fixit have you ever been to any local tracks near you?

Toby
Mar 11, 2012, 10:43 PM
Thread OP
Nothing I know of but offroad. Hoping to find my rc kicks in Florida. Its the closest place for me.

Mr. Fixit
Mar 12, 2012, 04:53 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Quote:
Nothing I know of but offroad. Hoping to find my rc kicks in Florida. Its the closest place for me.

Mr. Fixit
I would extend the offer to come to Alabama but no dates are set. Todd, Robert and myself are in the middle of organizing races now. If you feel like traveling Jacksonville FL usually runs on Sundays. Theres a crew in Tampa that holds bigger races but none of them are members of rcgroups. Theres always Daytona where the karts all began. That group races on courts and in a warehouse when possible. And finally what I hear they're trying to gather up everyone in Dothan Alabama for kart races again. It wouldn't be to far for you to drive. The other states are MO, IL, NY and NV. I may be missing a place or two. Your nearest location would be with JB or Ceri. JB is in Destin or Ceri, Jonathan or Darrel in Panama City FL.

Gottacuda
Mar 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:

Mr. Fixit

Robert just posted a poll for the TN race. You should try to make it up. If you need there hotels near by. They setup up track the day before so everyone can get in a few practice runs.

Trek
Mar 17, 2012, 01:04 PM
Hairless Monkey
What hotels are around there Trek. You've been there right?

HairlessMonkey
Mar 18, 2012, 10:57 PM
Team Edge
The usual HM. Take your pick. What are you looking for and I'll get the info if need be or you can google / pull up Hendersonville, Madison, or Nashville. I'm only minutes from the G Opry to.

Robert
Mar 21, 2012, 12:16 AM
Hairless Monkey
Is there any LaQuinta inns? Ramadas? This way I can use my points man instead of out of pocket funds.

Hairless Monkey
Mar 24, 2012, 06:37 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Thats the only way to travel bro, use those points. I'm lucky companies pay for my stays. I build up those points up quickly because of it. Hotels around there? I couldn't tell you whats there HM. I haven't seen Robert in TN yet.
Mar 31, 2012, 07:04 PM
number6
Cori, James and myself might make the Nashville race. Now is this a race or another practice day. Race fees still 10 bucks for this year?
Apr 02, 2012, 09:22 PM
Elfie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number6
Cori, James and myself might make the Nashville race. Now is this a race or another practice day. Race fees still 10 bucks for this year?
Is anyone car pooling up to the race?
Apr 05, 2012, 11:29 AM
Me Toby You?
Doesn't somebody or a group of drivers live here? I'd see how much!

TRACK FOR RENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to hold or host an event T and T Speedway is open. Shreveport is a good central location to bring in folks in from about 400 miles out.
We have a covered drivers stand and covered lighted pitts. Lots of parking with a hobby shop on site.
T and T Speedway features 4 race tracks:
1/8 off road
Dirt Oval
In-Door on road
In-Door 1/10 off road.
Please contact me for dates and rates.
Tom
318-671-8896
Apr 14, 2012, 06:20 PM
DoubleTrouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren
Doesn't somebody or a group of drivers live here? I'd see how much!

TRACK FOR RENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to hold or host an event T and T Speedway is open. Shreveport is a good central location to bring in folks in from about 400 miles out.
We have a covered drivers stand and covered lighted pitts. Lots of parking with a hobby shop on site.
T and T Speedway features 4 race tracks:
1/8 off road
Dirt Oval
In-Door on road
In-Door 1/10 off road.
Please contact me for dates and rates.
Tom
318-671-8896

Not sure but doesn't Elfie or someone live in LA? I don't remember.

Double Trouble
Apr 16, 2012, 01:12 PM
EatenDirt
I think its Elfie but I haven't seen him on recently.

Eatendirt

Quick Reply