SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 30, 2015, 07:25 AM
Find More Posts by thermal chaser
United States, FL, Stuart
Joined Oct 2010
22 Posts
Discussion
ORANGE Module & receivers JR capatible

Hello Gentlemen, I searched some threads before opening this thread, I really could not find my answer. I have been contemplating trying these out of course because of the price but also the price scares me(so cheep). I have a JR 9303. I mainly fly sailplanes want to know if they are worth a try or a waste of money. I have only seen one guy using one and told me it was great and loved it, but that was one guy flying a budget sailplane. Of course I would first try in a park flyer and some of my cheaper sailplanes. So I just would like to know if your have experience with these in JR 9303 would you recommend them or no, Also if you do recommend I notice there is like three modules for JR which one would you guy's recommend.
I thank any and all who respond to this thread in advance and am wide open to any recommendations.
Respectfully Yours
Chris Grisham
thermal chaser is offline Find More Posts by thermal chaser
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2015, 06:12 AM
Find More Posts by Buschbarber
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Apr 2004
1,263 Posts
I acquired some FMS and Dynam foamies with Orange 6 ch receivers. I have been flying them with a JR XP9303 and a Spektrum DSM2 module. No problems.

If you have the JR X9303, it uses Spektrum DSM2 and can be upgraded to DSMX. Be sure your Orange receiver is DSM2 or DSMX compatible. The JR XG series transmitters use DMSS protocol. Don't buy an Orange DMSS compatible receiver to use with your 9303. I do not know if Orange makes a DMSS compatible receiver.
Buschbarber is online now Find More Posts by Buschbarber