New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2015, 03:08 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,936 Posts
I went to Lynx site to check it out. I want to get Frame suport stiffener and set of green tail blades. I have set of new Lynx greenies for main. Prices are good but one Problem. they want $15.00 UPS shipping. Order is $19.75. As much as I would like these parts thats Nutts. Do they just don't care ? I would like to get this bird going soon as its new.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 02, 2015, 03:32 PM
Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,723 Posts
I've had positive experiences buying heli stuff from these vendors:
http://www.experiencerc.com/store/
http://www.amain.com/rc-helicopters
http://www.helidirect.com/
http://helipartsdirect.com/

Check eBay. I've often found the best shipped prices on single or a few small item purchases there.

Horizonhobby.com is also a competitive source for stock parts. There is usually a coupon code and free shipping on $100 orders or free shipping on $25 orders special right now.

I agree that I won't pay $15 shipping for $20 worth of merchandise.
Tim Wolff is offline Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 02, 2015, 04:02 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,936 Posts
Thank you for help. I'll check them out.
Old Jul 02, 2015, 08:09 PM
Find More Posts by The_Reaper_83
Registered Flight Addict
Australia, WA, Ellenbrook
Joined Aug 2013
623 Posts
Lynx do free express shipping for orders over $100 as well, but yeah I hear you on the shipping rates for under that. It's not Lynx that sets the price for shipping though, and Luca has stated before that they lose money on the free shipping but it's good customer service.
The_Reaper_83 is offline Find More Posts by The_Reaper_83
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,936 Posts
I'm not one of those penny pinchers misers who buy cheapest items for their helis. Price of $15.00 for less than $20.00 order was stunning. Maybe revisit site and see what they have. Find a few nice items and off set postage. I love their products and quality. The miser idea of custom canopy is different colors of Duct tape. Plus 4 oz. of hot glue all over bird to get it off ground from many crashes. Then complain heli is a fault. anyody know folks like this ?? Hey just funnin !
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Find More Posts by vronny
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,644 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I'm not one of those penny pinchers misers who buy cheapest items for their helis. Price of $15.00 for less than $20.00 order was stunning. Maybe revisit site and see what they have. Find a few nice items and off set postage. I love their products and quality. The miser idea of custom canopy is different colors of Duct tape. Plus 4 oz. of hot glue all over bird to get it off ground from many crashes. Then complain heli is a fault. anyody know folks like this ?? Hey just funnin !
Try Tmkarc1hobby.com there in Texas once u setup a account an log in u will see a cheaper price. Probably a lot cheaper on shipping for Lynx parts.
vronny is offline Find More Posts by vronny