|Sep 02, 2013, 06:59 AM|
Joined Sep 2013
CC mamba calibration
I am having problem to calibrate the CC Mamba XL2.
Here is what I've done:
1. Radio on, Full throttle position
2. ESC on, light changed to green and armed
3. when red light flashing, applied full brake, another green and red both flashing
4. trying to set neutral, but no yellow light
after that there were a few tones then ONLY green flashing afterwards.
nothing blinded and only green flashing
Is there anything wrong on calibration or the ESC is fault unit?
- Using Futaba and set throttle to rev (also tried normal)
- Set all to EPA 100, Sub trim - 0 as neutral
- Receiver tested ok, motor connected, battery charged
- Wire connected in the correct sequence (orange, red, brown)
- Updated firmware using castle link
I can't think of anything else, any idea??
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||CC Mamba Monster 1/8 th esc with C link||tconners||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||5||May 25, 2013 03:28 PM|
|Discussion||NAZA GPS Calibration ERROR inside calibration mode||nuki||Multirotor Electronics||2||Feb 20, 2013 01:40 AM|
|Discussion||CC PHOENIX 35 and auto calibration throttle||quenda||Castle Creations||9||Dec 06, 2009 07:44 PM|
|Question||CC-35 " auto calibrating" problem.||TreeDiver||Castle Creations||8||Jul 03, 2006 10:37 AM|
|CC phoenix auto calibrate throttle question||NCguy||Power Systems||12||Sep 27, 2005 09:44 AM|