HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 21, 2013, 01:22 PM
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Apr 2013
28 Posts
My latest (third) order shipped within two hours of placing it the other day, it blows my mind. Well done! (Their support is also very helpful with any questions I've had on item compatibility)
ZeroAGL is offline Find More Posts by ZeroAGL
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2013, 07:08 PM
United States, NY, Lancaster
Joined Feb 2003
41 Posts
Heads Up is great. I recently had a ESC issue that I recently purchased from them. I couldn't get the throttle to work. I E-mailed them Monday evening, I had a answer early Tuesday. Problem solved.

Cant' ask for better service.

Also from the time order placed to time received on doorstep is quick

SkeetP
Skeetpf is offline Find More Posts by Skeetpf
Old Aug 15, 2014, 12:52 PM
United States, PA, Scranton
Joined Jan 2014
11 Posts
Reviving an old thread but wanted to share my experience with Heads Up as well. After reading many comments about HURC here and at other websites, I decided to place an order with them on Tuesday (8/12). I ordered items to upgrade my HZ Super Cub DSM to brushless power. On their page they list a few motors for the SC which are in the 480 size range. I didn't want all that extra power as I am still learning to fly, but wanted quicker take-off and longer flight times than the stock setup. I had emailed them asking about the particular motor I was interested in - http://www.headsuphobby.com/Power-Up...otor-A-536.htm. Got a reply from Jesse and was told it would be an excellent choice for the Super Cub and he recommended a 10x3.8SF prop to go with it, for best combination of thrust and flight time. I asked about going down to a 400 size motor and he said it would not be appropriate for the model due to it being shorter and lower power. I took his advice and ordered the 450 and 10x3.8SF prop along with motor mount and a 30A ESC. Just confirmed the package has arrived at my door today (8/15). Great shipping speed, especially for only $2.00! Can't wait to get out of work and see the goodies!

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to order RC items that they carry.
isobig is offline Find More Posts by isobig