HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 27, 2014, 05:17 PM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Discussion
Taranis and wireless sim

Hi folks
Has anyone successfully used the Taranis and HK wireless sim? I was able to run Phoenix RC wired (cable plugged) but for some reason the wireless mode does not work.
Before the Taranis I was using my 9X wireless perfectly. Unfortunately I don't have the radio anymore to test again but I doubt the dongle has an issue. Steps I did:
- Put dongle switch in "wireless"
- removed the cable
- set training mode to "master" (tried on "slave" also)
- double checked wiring to receiver
Thanks
ronaldopn is offline Find More Posts by ronaldopn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2014, 06:37 PM
Joined Sep 2013
4 Posts
YES I have. I have the flysky module FS RM002 in the Taranis and a 9ch receiver hooked to the wireless thingy. In the Taranis create a new model, mine is SIM, turn OFF internal module, turn ON external module in PPM mode ch 1-8 and bind receiver in normal way. Then hook up the wireless thingy to receiver. I have the Clearview sim and it works GREAT. Since you had it working wirelessly with a 9X, I would say get the Flysky module and a Flysky receiver and you should be good to go.
Greywolf123 is offline Find More Posts by Greywolf123
Old Sep 10, 2014, 05:14 PM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Thanks, I'll give it a try this weekend. I have already managed to make it work using the CPPM signal from my receiver. Take a look a the link below, this may me an alternative option for those who do not have the wireless sim.
http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com...p?f=32&t=36475
ronaldopn is offline Find More Posts by ronaldopn