HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 04, 2012, 07:50 PM
Joined Sep 2010
4,060 Posts
Discussion
anybody have any experience with a minifuntanax

I picked up one of these on what seemed to be too good of a deal to pass up. It is my first balsa plane and wondered if anyone here has any experience with one and could offer suggestions as to what it likes and doesn't like. I am not a 3d flier and don't really have any aspirations to be one. I do like to do most regular aerobatic moves but am far from being an expert. A little over a year in this addiction. Got a whole bunch of foam planes and manage to fly them without tearing them up (most of the time anyway). I really like my Parkzone Extra 300, Carbon Z, and have a Hacker super zoom that is my play plane and a room full of others. If anyone here has any experience with this one, will it be ok for a sport aerobatic type plane or should I have left the really good deal alone.
bobly is offline Find More Posts by bobly
to remove ads between posts