Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:41 PM
Find More Posts by Chapflyer
Joined Mar 2011
9 Posts
Help!
My Hobbyzone Champ's Elevator isn't working. HELLLLPPPPP!!

Alright, so i plug my battery in, and my elvator goes out of control and stresses the motor to pull back, and does. i get it to normal, and it doesnt pull down, when i pull down on the stick, it works, get the stage to normal, the push the stick up, it doesnt work. Clearly, my elevator doesnt work. What should I do?
Chapflyer is offline Find More Posts by Chapflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2011, 07:18 PM
Find More Posts by Mike F
Brookings, OR.
Joined Dec 2005
244 Posts
Try posting in the Micro RTF forums.
mike F
Mike F is offline Find More Posts by Mike F
Old Mar 29, 2011, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by Chapflyer
Joined Mar 2011
9 Posts
ok thanks
Chapflyer is offline Find More Posts by Chapflyer
Old Apr 01, 2011, 04:54 PM
Find More Posts by Conehead
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,382 Posts
I hope you got an answer on the micro thread.
I found out that the battery wire on my mini Trojan was up against the elevator servo, no allowing it to move. I found this after taking it apart. Once I twisted the battery lead tighter, took a drop of foam safe CA and fastened the wire to the airframe, then I had no more trouble. I wonder if that is also what happened to your Champ.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead