HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 03, 2014, 08:46 PM
Registered User
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
Question
Question about Ninja 400 with the Sky- 702 tx

Hi there...first, let me say that my primary language is french so my english speaking's not perfect
I recently bought a demo Skyartec Ninja 400 with the Sky-702 tx, and the Sky-600 gyro...there was no instruction with it and only the window 32 bit program, wich is not usable for me....and anyway, I dont have the cable to plug it in a computer.
I found on the net, a Sky 702 tx manual but I doubt it is good cause even if i'm using it the correct way, to set the heli, nothing seem to work...it didnt do the thing it is suppose to do in the manual...
First question:
Is there a good manual you guys already tried and proof to work correctly?
Second question:
If I would like to put a new transmitter, like the new Nasa 701, what would I have to change....( Rx, gyro, servos, esc etc?)
Would it be better to use the cheap Turnigy 9 ch. wich is the same price....and with this one, would it be possible to run the Ninja 400 without changing everything?
I trying to make flying and adjusting this bird easier....right now, i'm a bit discouraged
SQUILL is offline Find More Posts by SQUILL
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2014, 04:43 PM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUILL View Post
Hi there...first, let me say that my primary language is french so my english speaking's not perfect
I recently bought a demo Skyartec Ninja 400 with the Sky-702 tx, and the Sky-600 gyro...there was no instruction with it and only the window 32 bit program, wich is not usable for me....and anyway, I dont have the cable to plug it in a computer.
I found on the net, a Sky 702 tx manual but I doubt it is good cause even if i'm using it the correct way, to set the heli, nothing seem to work...it didnt do the thing it is suppose to do in the manual...
First question:
Is there a good manual you guys already tried and proof to work correctly?
Second question:
If I would like to put a new transmitter, like the new Nasa 701, what would I have to change....( Rx, gyro, servos, esc etc?)
Would it be better to use the cheap Turnigy 9 ch. wich is the same price....and with this one, would it be possible to run the Ninja 400 without changing everything?
I trying to make flying and adjusting this bird easier....right now, i'm a bit discouraged
If you bought Demo it should have been setup to fly correctly - without the cable and a older windows computer you will not be able to change settings on the transmitter -

Yes you can upgrade to the NASA 701 Transmitter AND upgrade to the newest X3o3v 3 Axis Gyro/Receiver unit -
I have done this conversion and it flies Ninja400 perfectly - you will only need to set the Transmitter to Model number 6 and load file name number 4

X303v Receiver:
http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...oducts_id=1447

NASA 701 Transmitter:
http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...oducts_id=1898

Regards

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com

Si vous avez acheté Démo il aurait été mis en place pour voler correctement - sans câble et un ordinateur Windows plus anciens, vous ne serez pas en mesure de modifier les paramètres de l'émetteur -


Oui, vous pouvez passer à la NASA 701 émetteur et mettre à niveau vers la nouvelle unité X303v 3 Axis Gyro / récepteur -

J'ai fait cette conversion et il vole parfaitement Ninja400 - vous aurez seulement besoin de mettre l'émetteur au modèle numéro 6, et le nom de fichier de charge numéro 4

X303v Receiver:
http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info.php?products_id=1447

NASA 701 Transmitter:
http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info.php?products_id=1898
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2014, 09:37 PM
Registered User
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
Thank-you....will I have to change anything else? Will the original servos work?
Did this nasa701 would work with another reciever, like the sky 706, and the original gyro?
SQUILL is offline Find More Posts by SQUILL
Last edited by SQUILL; May 21, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2014, 02:35 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUILL View Post
Thank-you....will I have to change anything else? Will the original servos work?
Did this nasa701 would work with another reciever, like the sky 706, and the original gyro?
Yes it will work with the existing servos on the head - yes the NASA701 will work with Sky 706 Receiver

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2014, 11:35 PM
Registered User
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
Ok....so now I only have to order the nasa701 and a sky 706 reciever?
It should all work with the sky 600 gyro and the 4 stock servos?
Thank alot for your responses
SQUILL is offline Find More Posts by SQUILL
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 12:32 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUILL View Post
Ok....so now I only have to order the nasa701 and a sky 706 reciever?
It should all work with the sky 600 gyro and the 4 stock servos?
Thank alot for your responses
If you are not going to upgrade to the X303v Receiver/Gyro unit then you would be better off with the Sky706 Transmitter

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Newbie question about Sky Hero Spyder4 td234 Multirotor Talk 2 Apr 18, 2014 03:21 PM
Help! Question about my TX Wrench4 Multirotor Electronics 3 Feb 25, 2014 11:08 PM
Help! Sky 702 video TX compatibility cooke86 FPV Talk 1 Feb 24, 2014 02:30 PM
Discussion question about v911 tx LtGhost08 Micro Helis 12 Jan 14, 2014 03:36 PM