HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2014, 04:50 PM
Gloves are awkward
Preston, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,202 Posts
Discussion
Looking at getting into small FPV

Hello all, been flying my FPV250 with fatshark 5.8g setup and have decided i want a smaller rig. Ive seen some nice vids and most people seem to be using the Ladybird as the quad of choice? any reasons why? Also if anyone can point me in the right direction on threads or offer some links to what parts i need to be looking at?

Thanks
ipjodan is offline Find More Posts by ipjodan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2014, 05:31 PM
Joined Jun 2014
179 Posts
The LadyBird comes with an FPV camera and transmitter with screen in it right out of the box (like the Hubsan SpyHawk), I think that's why the LadyBird is a popular micro FPV copter.
cantremember is offline Find More Posts by cantremember
Old Dec 16, 2014, 01:39 PM
Joined Dec 2014
12 Posts
you can also check parrot bebop drone
http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/bebop-drone/
royalakshay is offline Find More Posts by royalakshay
Old Dec 17, 2014, 03:05 AM
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,015 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipjodan View Post
Hello all, been flying my FPV250 with fatshark 5.8g setup and have decided i want a smaller rig. Ive seen some nice vids and most people seem to be using the Ladybird as the quad of choice? any reasons why? Also if anyone can point me in the right direction on threads or offer some links to what parts i need to be looking at?

Thanks

Here are my old Ladybug converted into FPV. Cheap, heaps of fun and does better than average FPV quad. Contain all the answer to your question and parts stuff you need to start with.

FPV mini ladybug v929 build url: http://www.supermotoxl.com/FPV/UAV-m...nu-id-119.html

I build lots of them because it fun risk free flight with these.
ican3d is offline Find More Posts by ican3d
Old Dec 17, 2014, 08:54 AM
Gloves are awkward
Preston, UK
Joined Dec 2004
1,202 Posts
This was an old one from the past.......

Been there done that, loved it.......
ipjodan is offline Find More Posts by ipjodan